Author Topic: Arizona Senate Presentation Reveals That Hundreds Of Failed Tabulators In Maricopa County Likely Mis  (Read 1034 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Hundreds Of Failed Tabulators In Maricopa County Likely Misread A QUARTER MILLION Ballots During 2022 Election – Lake’s Team Says “MORE EVIDENCE TO COME” (VIDEO)

The newly formed Arizona Senate Elections Committee, chaired by State Senator Wendy Rogers, heard a major presentation on voter irregularities and signature verification failures in Maricopa County’s 2022 Midterm Election.

We The People AZ Alliance co-founder and chairman Shelby Busch delivered this phenomenal presentation regarding voting machine or ballot printer failures and the potential voter fraud that occurred while “verifying” ballot signatures.

The Gateway Pundit reported live on this true bombshell hearing by the Elections Committee.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/huge-arizona-senate-presentation-reveals-hundreds-failed-tabulators-maricopa-county-likely-misread-quarter-million-ballots-2022-election-lakes-team-says-evidence-com/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This alone is more than enough to throw out the results of that election IMHO.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This alone is more than enough to throw out the results of that election IMHO.

Yup!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Hundreds Of Failed Tabulators In Maricopa County Likely Misread A QUARTER MILLION Ballots During 2022 Election – Lake’s Team Says “MORE EVIDENCE TO COME” (VIDEO)

The newly formed Arizona Senate Elections Committee, chaired by State Senator Wendy Rogers, heard a major presentation on voter irregularities and signature verification failures in Maricopa County’s 2022 Midterm Election.

We The People AZ Alliance co-founder and chairman Shelby Busch delivered this phenomenal presentation regarding voting machine or ballot printer failures and the potential voter fraud that occurred while “verifying” ballot signatures.

The Gateway Pundit reported live on this true bombshell hearing by the Elections Committee.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/huge-arizona-senate-presentation-reveals-hundreds-failed-tabulators-maricopa-county-likely-misread-quarter-million-ballots-2022-election-lakes-team-says-evidence-com/

Wow....

Should be reason to get a new election.

The GOP should stay away from accusing others of wrong doing.....just let the facts speak.

The wrong doing thing isn't credible because Hobbs & Co. are FAR TOO STUPID to come up with a way to cheat.

Thank you for posting this !

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Wow....

Should be reason to get a new election.

The GOP should stay away from accusing others of wrong doing.....just let the facts speak.

The wrong doing thing isn't credible because Hobbs & Co. are FAR TOO STUPID to come up with a way to cheat.

Thank you for posting this !

Agree. My gut says there's gold at the bottom of that mine, the GOP side just needs to persistently and methodically chip away at the façade.
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Agree. My gut says there's gold at the bottom of that mine, the GOP side just needs to persistently and methodically chip away at the façade.

The implications are enough to make those that have to deal with the outfall.....want it to go away.

Who can blame them.....for wanting it to go away.  Nobody.

Who can blame them for not doing their job regadless of outcomes.  Me for one.

Not seeing a great deal on this from other sources.....of course, they've been so "anti" that they'll be eating a lot of crow if the decide to be honest.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The implications are enough to make those that have to deal with the outfall.....want it to go away.

Who can blame them.....for wanting it to go away.  Nobody.

Who can blame them for not doing their job regadless of outcomes.  Me for one.

Not seeing a great deal on this from other sources.....of course, they've been so "anti" that they'll be eating a lot of crow if the decide to be honest.

AZCentral will never carry it, nor will ArizonaFamily.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: