Author Topic: Why Does Joe Biden Love Ukraine So Much? Derek Hunter  (Read 478 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Does Joe Biden Love Ukraine So Much? Derek Hunter
« on: January 24, 2023, 04:17:06 pm »
Why Does Joe Biden Love Ukraine So Much?
Derek Hunter

There are few things Democrats love more than themselves, but one of those things is Ukraine. Here is where I’ll insert the caveat that I support Ukraine’s sovereignty and all of that. But what I’m not willing to do for Ukraine, or nearly any other country for that matter, is to go broke in defense of them. Sorry, a corrupt eastern European country isn’t worth it to me. But it is to Democrats, especially Joe Biden. Why?

I don’t know the answer, no one can really know what goes on behind the vacant start of the narcissist in chief, but I do have some questions about it.

Everyone on the political right looks at that famous video of Biden from 2018 where he proudly announces he, as Vice President, demanded the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor who was, totally coincidentally, looking into the company paying his son $80,000 per month, and takes him at his word. (Ten percent for the “Big Guy” anyone?) Why should we?

The left-wing media immediately circled the wagons, refusing to even entertain the concept that any Democrat would do anything beneficial to their own bank accounts. The right took it as a confession.

What if we on the right were wrong? We know the left is, obviously, but what if Biden wasn’t taking credit for getting a guy fired in the way he was, but it was simply Joe being Joe?

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/01/24/why-does-joe-biden-love-ukraine-so-much-n2618647
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why Does Joe Biden Love Ukraine So Much? Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 04:21:31 pm »
Because of the revenue stream to his family it generates for $1000 Alex.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 09:13:10 pm »
It is only fair to point out that many people support Ukraine without getting kickbacks

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 10:29:01 pm »
It is only fair to point out that many people support Ukraine without getting kickbacks

That doesn't change the fact that many are. Bidens included.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 11:14:48 pm »
"Why Does Joe Biden Love Ukraine So Much?"

The M.C. knows why:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAXG_QcQNU

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2023, 04:47:57 am »

And those people base their opinions on propogada from decision makers laundering money in their government offices.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2023, 04:49:50 am »
Why do they rob banks?

Cause that's where the money is.