Author Topic: America’s new nuclear missile carrier worried the country’s defense  (Read 100 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
America’s new nuclear missile carrier worried the country’s defense
By Boyko Nikolov on January 20, 2023

WASHINGTON, US — The US Navy’s newest US nuclear missile carrier has worried the country’s defense. The Pentagon and Navy have no idea if the $132 billion Columbia submarine will be ready by 2031. This is the first ship of the Columbia class. Washington plans to build 12 submarines of this class. Two are currently on order.

U.S. first Columbia-class nuclear submarine will cost $ 8.5 billion

The Columbia-class submarine is a carrier of nuclear missiles. However, a new GAO report shows that officials overseeing its development and production do not have the necessary information to prove that the project will be completed on time.

Bloomberg wrote that the missing information concerns “graphs and statistical information”. These data should show the confidence and readiness of the builders to complete the project. According to the congressional audit and the GAO report, the subway is one-third complete. Manufacturers General Dynamics Corp. and Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. however, declined to comment on the GAO report.

https://bulgarianmilitary.com/amp/2023/01/20/americas-new-nuclear-missile-carrier-worried-the-countrys-defense/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson