Author Topic: Today's Toons 1/23/23  (Read 3532 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 1/23/23
« on: January 23, 2023, 11:47:26 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

House Republicans called for a Special Counsel to investigate Biden's classified documents found in his think tank office in D.C. The next day, even more classified documents were reportedly found in two of Biden's offices. They're mostly kids' menus from Denny's where he was unable to complete the maze.

Pelosi passed on being Minority Whip in the House, saying it sounded like something her husband might enjoy more than her.

Governor Newsom vows to cut the homeless in California in half by 2025. Now where's that chainsaw?

The White House Press Secretary said President Biden had no idea classified secret documents were stored hidden in his two private offices. We learn more each day. Apparently one of the secret documents that Biden kept hidden was the instructions on how to run the Department of Transportation.

The classified documents scandal gets worse. They just found Hillary's emails on Hunter's laptop.

The Justice Department discovered secret papers in the Joe Biden Center with much less fanfare than the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago to find the same stuff. We all have double standards. Here in L.A. at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses there is a sign on the front lawn which reads No Soliciting.

Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin inspired his team over Zoom saying he's recovering after his heart stopped on the field Monday. Social media was all over it. It's disgusting to see people blaming unexpected heart stoppages on the Covid vaccine when it's easily explained by climate change or racism.

Trailblazing TV journalist Barbara Walters died at 93 in New York last week. She started her career on NBC's Today Show in 1960 but seventeen years later jumped to ABC for the rest of her career. In 1997 Barbara Walters created The View, but hopefully she'll be remembered for the good things she did.

The Biden Administration ignited a firestorm Tuesday when its Consumer Products Safety chief announced a ban on the future sale of all gas-powered stoves. It overlooked political realities. For this White House and the last one I think the best method for cooking is by burning classified documents.

The Justice Department said it is reviewing classified material Biden took with him to his policy center six years ago when he left the vice presidency. Biden could now face the same legal jeopardy Trump does for removing classified material. Like they say in Washington, payback is a Hillary Clinton.

President Biden admitted Thursday there were classified documents at his house in Delaware. It follows the classified documents found at Trump's house. We should have known we'd start seeing a flood of classified documents in this country after Kamala Harris was named Classified Documents Czar.

President Biden told reporters he had no idea that classified documents were stored in his garage, met by a chorus of partisan disbelief. He can't catch a break. For fifty years everyone in Washington said Biden doesn't know anything, but now that he admits he didn't know anything, nobody believes him.

Things just got worse for Joe Biden. Environmentalists just found a gas stove in his kitchen next to the fridge.

Poll shows 2% of Americans think Trump planted the classified documents on Biden. The other 98% think Kamala did it.

President Biden returned to his home in Delaware today. I can't believe the Secret Service is allowing him to visit a crime scene.

Today I self-reported to the Justice Department there is a box in my garage that contains a copy of Gary Player's Golf Secrets.

If you drive a Corvette with classified secrets in the trunk, you do NOT need that Biden sticker on the back of your car. We know.

The CIA is terrified China might have gotten their hands on an automatic garage door opener and accessed our nuclear codes.

Donald Trump supporters hit the roof Friday over the different way the government was handling Biden's possession of classified documents versus the way the FBI had stormed into Trump's home. I just know my kitchen is now safe from any FBI raids. My gas stove just self-identified as trans electric.

Cute no longer matters to me. I'm now looking for a woman who can catch a chicken.

New York and California governors moving to ban the future sale of assault stoves.

It's not true that communism has never worked. Communism is designed to destroy a society and it's worked every time.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Vulcan)

Offline Hoodat

Re: Today's Toons 1/23/23
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 12:28:14 pm »
Thank you, Mr. Pookie.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline niobe527

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 12:35:23 pm »
good morning pookie

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2023, 12:48:53 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2023, 01:01:45 pm »
Thank you, Mr. Pookie.

You're welcome, Hoodat!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2023, 01:02:08 pm »

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2023, 01:02:28 pm »
Thank you Pookie

My pleasure, Verga!

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2023, 01:24:16 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2023, 01:53:12 pm »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2023, 04:23:29 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, as always, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2023, 04:24:22 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

My pleasure, as ever, Smokin Joe!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2023, 05:18:00 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2023, 06:19:47 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!!

You're welcome, CL!