Author Topic: FDA to propose yearly COVID vaccines like annual flu shots for Americans  (Read 1248 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 23, 2023 5:40pm EST
FDA to propose yearly COVID vaccines like annual flu shots for Americans
More than 80% of the U.S. population has had at least one vaccine dose

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

The Food and Drug Administration on Monday proposed approaching COVID-19 vaccines like the annual flu shot many Americans receive in order to protect against mutations of the virus.

The proposal aims to simplify future vaccination efforts. Under this strategy, most adults and children would get a once-a-year shot to protect against the mutating virus. They would no longer have to keep track of how many shots they’ve received or many months it's been since their last booster.

In documents posted online, FDA scientists say many Americans now have "sufficient preexisting immunity" against the coronavirus because of vaccination, infection, or a combination of the two.

That baseline of protection should be enough, the agency says, to move to an annual booster against the latest strains in circulation and make COVID-19 vaccinations more like the yearly flu shot.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/health/fda-propose-yearly-covid-vaccines-like-annual-flu-shots-americans
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: FDA to propose yearly COVID vaccines like annual flu shots for Americans
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2023, 12:24:42 am »
Get the yearly jab.  It is good for you.  /s
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2023, 12:26:42 am »
No. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2023, 03:47:52 am »
Quintupling down on a failed system. Despite considerable evidence annual boosting (or, long term, any boosting) provides no meaningful benefit.

Who is in charge over there?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2023, 03:54:07 am »
I don't get Flu Shots, either. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2023, 10:49:03 pm »
I propose dismantling both the FDA and CDC, stripping them by at least 75% of their current size.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2023, 10:53:35 pm »
I propose dismantling both the FDA and CDC, stripping them by at least 75% of their current size.

:yowsa: I second that motion and would add getting the heck out of WHO to the mix.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2023, 11:01:51 pm »
They are getting sneaky with their COVID shot obsession and fanaticism.
They are slipping the COVID crap into other shots. Any time you get any shot these days, just be careful.
You could go in for a B12 shot and wind up with COVID vaccine instead.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2023, 01:26:39 pm »
Tom Elliott
@tomselliott
Possibly the single most incriminating interview in the history of journalism. Never has one man so quickly destroyed such a massive company. It's not just hatching viruses to later profit off them, it's his admission the @US_FDA basically works for @pfizer

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
Absolutely massive story from Project Veritas! They got Pfizer’s Director of Research & Development in Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning on tape admitting that Pfizer is working on mutating COVID themselves to create new "cash cow" vaccines.

BREAKING: @Pfizer Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1618405890612420609
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 01:27:29 pm by mountaineer »

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2023, 01:32:38 pm »
They are getting sneaky with their COVID shot obsession and fanaticism.
They are slipping the COVID crap into other shots. Any time you get any shot these days, just be careful.
You could go in for a B12 shot and wind up with COVID vaccine instead.

Making it hard to trust any aspect of the medical community.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2023, 01:36:02 pm »
Tom Elliott
@tomselliott
Possibly the single most incriminating interview in the history of journalism. Never has one man so quickly destroyed such a massive company. It's not just hatching viruses to later profit off them, it's his admission the @US_FDA basically works for @pfizer

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
Absolutely massive story from Project Veritas! They got Pfizer’s Director of Research & Development in Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning on tape admitting that Pfizer is working on mutating COVID themselves to create new "cash cow" vaccines.

BREAKING: @Pfizer Exploring "Mutating" COVID-19 Virus For New Vaccines

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1618405890612420609

WTF???

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2023, 01:41:23 pm »
Quintupling down on a failed system. Despite considerable evidence annual boosting (or, long term, any boosting) provides no meaningful benefit.

Who is in charge over there?

One can only logically conclude that vaccination is not its purpose.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2023, 01:42:56 pm »
I don't get Flu Shots, either. :shrug:

YEP. Me too. The last vax I had was easy two or three decades ago (tetanus).
Done with em.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2023, 02:22:11 pm »
Making it hard to trust any aspect of the medical community.

I had that very conversation with my long time, and very trusted, personal Dr. recently.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2023, 02:25:30 pm »
YEP. Me too. The last vax I had was easy two or three decades ago (tetanus).
Done with em.

I've had two flu shots in my lifetime, over 30 years apart, both nearly killed me.  There will not be a third.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2023, 02:26:38 pm »
Ever since I've had a bad bout with the Flu in '13, I've religiously taken that Vax.

Now, what has happened in the past few years has me even wondering about its safety.  Our Health Care Industry, once the most trusted institutions we had,  is now in the  bottom 5.

You can only be lied to so many times.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2023, 02:37:04 pm »
One can only logically conclude that vaccination is not its purpose.

I remember in a Sociology class almost 50 years ago, the professor leading the discussion of what might happen to this country financially when the Boomer population skews the demographics drawing from the annuity (private and public) pool unproportionally.  Is there some secret adjustment underway to manage this?

Even to this day, my birth year (1957) is still the largest baby pool in U.S. History by number.

https://www.infoplease.com/us/population/live-births-and-birth-rates-year

I know what I might be thinking out loud may come across as a crazy conspiracy, but how many times have we said that exact thing in the past 10-15 years, only to be shocked.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2023, 02:39:18 pm »
I've had two flu shots in my lifetime, over 30 years apart, both nearly killed me.  There will not be a third.

Since my '13 episode, haven't gotten the flu with annual vax.  Of course, how much of that is luck than science?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2023, 03:09:26 pm »
I remember in a Sociology class almost 50 years ago, the professor leading the discussion of what might happen to this country financially when the Boomer population skews the demographics drawing from the annuity (private and public) pool unproportionally.  Is there some secret adjustment underway to manage this?

Not so secret - Not with Fauxi and Gates (both eugenics advocates) jammin the deal...

EVERY tyranny starts in welfare for the disaffected, gaining political power from social justice handouts... And every tyranny ultimately reaches the conclusion that its untenable promise can only be rectified by population controls, one way or another.

In the past this was largely done with war or genocide... The only thing that makes this one 'quiet' is that healthcare technology has offered a new convention - large scale poison.

I know what I might be thinking out loud may come across as a crazy conspiracy, but how many times have we said that exact thing in the past 10-15 years, only to be shocked.

Maybe my tinfoil hat has a chinstrap that's too tight... But I seen this coming a long time ago. The bare fact of effective anti-virals being banned was one helluva tell.

What is left after that is merely a thought exercise toward their true purpose.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2023, 02:11:35 pm »
FDA Warns White House Recommendation to Get COVID-19 Booster and Flu Shot At the Same Time May Increase Risk of a Stroke
By Jim Hoft
Published February 2, 2023 at 7:15am
Gateway Pundit

... “Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent,” CDC said in a statement.

“Rapid-response investigation of the signal in the VSD raised a question of whether people 65 and older who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent were more likely to have an ischemic stroke in the 21 days following vaccination compared with days 22-44 following vaccination,” CDC continued.  ...

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2023, 02:13:17 pm »
FDA Warns White House Recommendation to Get COVID-19 Booster and Flu Shot At the Same Time May Increase Risk of a Stroke
By Jim Hoft
Published February 2, 2023 at 7:15am
Gateway Pundit

... “Following the availability and use of the updated (bivalent) COVID-19 vaccines, CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD), a near real-time surveillance system, met the statistical criteria to prompt additional investigation into whether there was a safety concern for ischemic stroke in people ages 65 and older who received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent,” CDC said in a statement.

“Rapid-response investigation of the signal in the VSD raised a question of whether people 65 and older who have received the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent were more likely to have an ischemic stroke in the 21 days following vaccination compared with days 22-44 following vaccination,” CDC continued.  ...

:facepalm2: