Author Topic: WH press sec: "House Republicans are using their narrow majority to force the American people to pay  (Read 402 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think her incessant rapid blinking is the a speedometer on how bad she is lying.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I think her incessant rapid blinking is the a speedometer on how bad she is lying.

A black gay female Bowie Bergdhal  high on sniffing car blinker fluid.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

I wonder how she can say these things with a straight face.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If this were true, which is laughable, then Liberal Democrats should celebrate Republicans.
Democrats LOVE high gas prices.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Did anyone at all ask her just how the republicans were forcing gas prices higher when Brandon is the one that for all intents and purposes shut down drilling in America?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... like when the Dems used a 1 vote majority during Budget Reconciliation to shove the Affordable Care Act down America's throat?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright