Author Topic: Pelosi annoyed with MSNBC for coverage of Biden documents story: 'I'm not a big fan'  (Read 164 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 23, 2023 9:18am EST
Pelosi annoyed with MSNBC for coverage of Biden documents story: 'I'm not a big fan'
'I love some individuals there, but ...,' Pelosi said of the liberal cable channel

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., said she was "not a big fan of MSNBC" and their coverage of President Biden's document scandal during an interview with The New York Times' Maureen Dowd.

Dowd, a Times opinion columnist, asked Pelosi about Democrats who are "rethinking" a Biden 2024 run after several batches of classified documents were discovered at his home in Wilmington, Delaware, and at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C.

She told Pelosi that even MSNBC was critical of the president's messaging on the documents.

"I’m not a big fan of MSNBC. I love some individuals there, but …," Pelosi said.
Speaker Nancy Pelosi delivers remarks from the House Chambers of the U.S. Capitol on Nov. 17, 2022.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/pelosi-annoyed-with-msnbc-coverage-biden-documents-story-im-not-big-fan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34