Author Topic: Graham to Biden: ‘I am tired of the s***show,’ send US tanks so others will follow  (Read 271 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham to Biden: ‘I am tired of the s***show,’ send US tanks so others will follow
by Jamie McIntyre, Senior Writer |
January 23, 2023 07:15 AM

GRAHAM: ‘TIRED OF THE S***SHOW’: President Joe Biden is under increasing congressional pressure to send at least a token number of U.S. M1 Abrams tanks to Ukraine, if that’s what it takes to break the impasse that’s holding up hundreds of German-made Leopard 2 tanks from being delivered to Kyiv ahead of an expected Russian spring offensive.

As Germany appears to be slowly acquiescing to the idea of other NATO allies, such as Poland, sending their Leopard tanks, it has resisted sending its own, reportedly waiting for the United States to lead the way with M1 Abrams.

After Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin left Germany on Friday without an agreement from Germany on tanks, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), who was in Kyiv with Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) and Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) for talks with President Volodymyr Zelensky and other Ukrainian officials, let his frustration boil over.

“All three of us, one Republican and two Democrats, share the same goal — for Ukraine to drive the Russians out of Ukraine. To achieve that goal, the Ukrainian military needs tanks,” Graham said in remarks after meeting Zelensky. “I am tired of the s***show surrounding who is going to send tanks and when they are going to send them. … To the Germans: Send tanks to Ukraine because they need them. It is in your own national interest that Putin loses in Ukraine. To the Biden administration: Send American tanks so that others will follow our lead.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/graham-to-biden-i-am-tired-of-the-s-show-send-us-tanks-so-others-will-follow
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC), who was in Kyiv with Sens. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI) and Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)  ...

“All three of us, one Republican and two Democrats, share the same goal ..."
Yeah, that's the problem, Linz. No one should get in bed with those guys.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I see Linda is trying to butch up again.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Really?  Gemany?  The same nation that thought it was a good idea to source 100% of their energy from Russian natural gas?

The Germans want to passify the Russians to save their political and economic hides.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Can't disagree with the general sentiment here. We should have been giving weapons to Ukraine a long time ago instead of money going down dark holes to be recycled as Rat campaign contributions.

That and the NATO countries need to pony up for their own security, starting NOW. I've read that Ukraine has substantial NG reserves, so it's in their immediate interest to do so.
The Republic is lost.