Author Topic: The Case for Another Term for Win-Free Ronna McDaniel.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 194 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Case for Another Term for Win-Free Ronna McDaniel

Kurt Schlichter
 |  Jan 23, 2023

Welcome to what has the potential to be my shortest column ever. I could live up to this title by submitting ten column inches of white space. Ronna is that bad, and a lesser attorney – which is pretty much all of them on Twitter – might shy away from the awesome challenge of making a case for why someone who has never won a federal election cycle and who 98% of GOP voters want going should get re-elected as the Chair of the Republican National Committee. But not me.

Here goes.

On January 27th, Ronna McDaniel should be re-elected by the 168 Republican National Committee members (three per state and territory) because…

Um.

Reasons?

Because?

Okay, this is hard.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2023/01/23/the-case-for-another-term-for-win-free-ronna-mcdaniel-n2618587
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Case for Another Term for Win-Free Ronna McDaniel.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2023, 04:22:04 pm »
 ////00000////

Yes, let's double down on failure ... it will be different this time ... what could possibly go wrong? ... a Romney by another name is still a Romney.

In the past 20 years, my working class psyche has been perplexed by White Collar America's reward of mediocrity and failure, especially during the 2008 Financial Crisis.

America used to be country that rewarded success and discarded failures like yesterday's trash.  If those who fail can redeem themselves, they was rewarded as well, after they succeeded.

Personally, I think the GOP Establishment prefers a weak, ineffectual party chair that "doesn't rock the boat" nor "disrupt the apple cart" to keep conservatives, of all varieties - fiscal, social, Constitutional, defense, economic - out of power.

The last thing the Globalist US Chamber of Commerce Republicans want is a strong, self-reliant America.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Re: The Case for Another Term for Win-Free Ronna McDaniel.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 04:25:34 pm »
The GOP is really in serious trouble.