Author Topic: Son of Mass. congresswoman charged with assaulting police in Antifa event  (Read 695 times)

Online mountaineer

This is gleaned from Twitter, so no link to a news article.
AntifaWatch
@AntifaWatch2
It appears that the child of Democrat House Minority Whip Katherine M. Clark was arrested for assaulting police as part of an #antifa event in Boston last night.  Jared 'Riley' Dowell allegedly graffiti'd "stop cop city" and assaulted police while resisting arrest.
1:00 PM · Jan 22, 2023

Boston PD press release on the assault:
At about 9:30 PM, on Saturday, January 21, 2021, officers assigned to District A-1 (Downtown) responded to a call for a protest at the Parkman Bandstand Monument located within the Boston Common, 139 Tremont Street.

Upon arrival officers observed an individual defacing the monument with spray paint. The tagging read “NO COP CITY” and “ACAB”. The suspect was later identified as Jared Dowell, 23, of Melrose.

During the arrest of Jared Dowell, a group of about 20 protesters began to surround officers while screaming profanities though megaphones on the public street causing traffic to come to a standstill. While interfering with the arrest of Jared Dowell, an officer was hit in the face and could be seen bleeding from the nose and mouth. 

Jared Dowell was placed under arrest and charged with; Assault by Means of a Dangerous Weapon, Destruction or Injury of Personal Property and Damage of Property by Graffiti/Tagging. Dowell is expected to be arraigned in Boston Municipal Court.

About the congresswoman:
... She married Rodney S. Dowell in 1992. The couple is blessed with three sons; Nathaniel Dowell, Addison Dowell, and Jared. They live in Revere and have three children*, one of whom identifies as non-binary.

Katherine’s career in public service is driven by her commitment to helping children and families succeed. ...link
They need to change "three children" to "two sons and one non-binary child." I have a feeling the non-binary is our little Antifa dweeb.

*The first bio I found said "three sons."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 11:36:32 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I wonder, do you think he said to the cops 'Do you know who I am? My mommy is gonna have you fired!'

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is gleaned from Twitter, so no link to a news article.
Boston PD press release on the assault:
About the congresswoman:I guess they forgot to change "three sons" to "two sons and one non-binary child." I have a feeling the non-binary is our little Antifa dweeb.

LMAO....

Non-binary?  Said little Antifa dweeb is going to have pick quick in Cell Block "D".  I hope his cell mate is 400 pounds and nicknamed "Bubba"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Katherine Clark
@RepKClark
Last night, my daughter was arrested in Boston, Massachusetts. I love Riley, and this is a very difficult time in the cycle of joy and pain in parenting.  This will be evaluated by the legal system, and I am confident in that process.
5:44 PM · Jan 22, 2023

Daughter, huh.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 11:53:23 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I'll bet one of the reasons Democrats dismiss the concept of Antifa as existing at all is because there are more than a few whose kids are involved.

Online mountaineer

Francis Carrol, 22, of Kennebunkport, Maine

This yokel is the son of multimillionaires and has been arrested before, I have read. They must be so proud.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Jared Dowell, remember that name, democrats probably already have him lined up to be President some day, or Emperor-Czar.
More importantly will he have advanced dementia so he can rule like a god, Biden?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 05:08:50 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Francis Carrol, 22, of Kennebunkport, Maine

This yokel is the son of multimillionaires and has been arrested before, I have read. They must be so proud.
If they are Democrats, they probably are.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Re: Son of Mass. congresswoman charged with assaulting police in Antifa event
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2023, 08:01:41 pm »
Andy Ngô 🏳️‍🌈
@MrAndyNgo
The mugshot of the self-described "daughter" of the Democrat House Minority @WhipKClark was released. Jared Dowell was arrested at a violent #Antifa direct action in Boston where Dowell allegedly assaulted & bloodied an officer.

9:01 PM · Feb 21, 2023