Author Topic: Coons says Biden documents not an ‘issue keeping Americans up at night’  (Read 266 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Coons says Biden documents not an ‘issue keeping Americans up at night’
by Lauren Sforza - 01/22/23 9:51 AM ET

Sen. Chris Coons (D-Del.) said on Sunday that the discovery of classified documents in President Biden’s private residence and office will not be a “deciding issue” for voters during the next election.

“Frankly, I also don’t think this is an issue that’s keeping Americans up at night. I think they’re worried about much more day-to-day things like inflation prices and … prescription drug prices,” he told Martha Raddatz on ABC’s “This Week.”

Department of Justice officials discovered more documents with classified markings in Biden’s residence near Wilmington, Del. during a “consensual” search on Friday. The search lasted about 13 hours, and found six documents that had classified markings, some during his time in the Senate and some from his time as vice president.

Coons said on Sunday that the FBI’s search of Biden’s home for classified documents stood in “stark contrast” to the search of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate. The FBI searched Trump’s residence in August after issuing a search warrant and recovered hundreds of classified documents.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/3824207-coons-says-biden-documents-not-an-issue-keeping-americans-up-at-night/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good thing listening to hypocritic deflection isn't fatal.

The dims would have us all OD'ing on the concept in the past year.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Coons said on Sunday that the FBI’s search of Biden’s home for classified documents stood in “stark contrast” to the search of former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate. The FBI searched Trump’s residence in August after issuing a search warrant and recovered hundreds of classified documents.

No kidding? About all that was missing from the invasion of Mar-a-Lago was a perp walk while everything with Biden has been for all intents and purpose a secret operation. Also did I miss something, when was it revealed that 'hundreds' of classified documents were found at Trumps home, under lock and key and SS protection?

Online The_Reader_David

The documents won't keep anyone up at night, but the double standard and the sense that there is one justice system for powerful Democrats and another or the rest of us might.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Considering the 24/7 sh*t fit the mass media had over Watergate (and that every purported scandal since has had "gate" attached to it), and that this is multiples of the problem there--not to mention that it may signal a long term relationship with the Chinese delivering classified material, which would be TREASON, the ONLY reason this is not keeping Americans up at night is that the MEDIA are covering for Biden and minimizing it.
The whitewash continues...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis