Author Topic: Manchin Won’t Rule Out Presidential Run with a Different Party – ‘Everything Is on the Table’  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Manchin Won’t Rule Out Presidential Run with a Different Party – ‘Everything Is on the Table’

Pam Key 22 Jan 2023

Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) would not deny possibly running for president in 2024 as a Democrat or a member of another party Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

Host Chuck Todd asked, “If you run for office in 2024, are you going to run as a Democrat?”

Manchin replied, “Chuck, I haven’t made a decision what I’m going to do in 2024. I got two years ahead of me now to do the best I can for my state and the country.”

Todd said, “What’s on the table? It’s reelection on the table?”

Manchin said, “Everything’s on the table.”

Todd said, “Is running for governor on the table?”

Manchin said, “No, I’ve done that.”

Todd said, “So there’s basically only one other thing, the presidency. Is that something you would do outside the Democratic Party?”

Manchin said, “The only thing I can tell you is when I make my decision, what I think is the best I can support and represent the people of West Virginia and also be true to this country and the Constitution.”

Todd said, “You know where I’m going. You’re not telling me no.”

Manchin said, “I’m telling you I’m doing everything I can when I make my decision. I make it based on what’s best that I can do to support my country and my state.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/01/22/manchin-wont-rule-out-presidential-run-with-a-different-party-everything-is-on-the-table/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A run with a different party? I didn't realize that there was an "official" Turncoat Party, who in the hell would trust Manchin? Not republicans and I doubt democrats either, why else would he be talking about running with a different party?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My eyes just rolled to another planet.   *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: