Author Topic: Gore’s WEF Meltdown: ‘Boiling Oceans,’ ‘Rain Bombs,’ Billion ‘Climate Refugees’  (Read 444 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY ROBERT KRAYCHIK ON JAN 19, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Gore’s WEF Meltdown: ‘Boiling Oceans,’ ‘Rain Bombs,’ Billion ‘Climate Refugees’

gore wef 2023Former Vice President Al Gore said that “greenhouse gas pollution” was “boiling the oceans,” causing “rain bombs,” and creating “climate refugees” during remarks at a World Economic Forum (WEF) event in Davos, Switzerland on Tuesday.

Gore joined a panel discussion ostensibly examining what the WEF and the White House regularly describe as a “climate crisis” driven by the consumption of fossil fuels. [emphasis, links added]

One of the panel’s hosts framed it as a “planetary crisis” driving “mass extinction” while “really putting humanity’s future at risk.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/gores-wef-meltdown-boiling-oceans-rain-bombs-billion-climate-refugees/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Boiling Oceans,’ ‘Rain Bombs,’ Billion ‘Climate Refugees’
Oh My!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He says, We passed the Inflation Reduction Act, ... which is really a Climate Act 369 billion ... which will really be much more than that. He is essentially bragging the Inflation Reduction Act was bait and switch. It was a fraud on two levels.

It is a 'Climate Bill' and has nothing to do with inflation. And it will ultimately cost 3 or 4 times the amount claimed. He says so openly with pride. Yes! We screwed and duped America into funding our cult, but it is all for the greater good.

The man is a delusional cultist. He is effectively, in real terms, "insane".
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Boiling Oceans,’ ‘Rain Bombs,’ Billion ‘Climate Refugees’
Oh My!
I'm devastated, ManBearPig left out 'Dogs and Cats Living Together'.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0POXW4V1_k

I think Harold Ramis' estate should sue algore for script stealing
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
And a request to every other briefer who owns APPL.....

Vote this mf'er off the board.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.