Author Topic: The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be  (Read 873 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.

After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.

Steve Kirsch
Jan 17
How airlines plan to create new generation of pilots at time of crisis
The FAA just telegraphed the fact that a substantial number of airline pilots have had serious heart damage from the COVID vaccine by widening the ECG parameters for pilots.
Special thanks
I was tipped off about this story by Josh Yoder at US Freedom Flyers. Please consider making a donation on their website. Thanks!

Update 1/17/22
When asked about the change, the FAA couldn’t justify it. Uh oh. Fact checkers aren’t going to touch this story.

Update 1/18/23
Vaccines are the leading causes of coincidences it seems. I just received this note:

Steve, I am a 66 yr old commercial aviator with no previous heart problems. On Jan 6, my first class medical was deferred, due to 2nd AB block, Mobitz type 2 (see picture of EKG with diagnosis). I am asymptomatic.

I received both Moderna injections (March&April 2021). No booster.

I am an ex endurance athlete (road bike racer) and do not and have not taken any routine medication)

I’m awaiting an appointment with. Cardiologist next week.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-faa-has-very-quietly-tacitly
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline mountaineer

This was reported on Tucker Carlston's show last week. His guest, an Army flight surgeon, said the new rule reducing the frequency of EKGs for pilots is horrendous. 
Federal agencies withholding data behind pilot heart condition change, COVID vax stroke reversal
FAA says "new scientific evidence" justified widening acceptable range for heart rhythms. Medical experts disagree whether change is "shocking" or "benign and practical" given pilot shortage. CDC called out for changing methodology to "get the result you want."
Jan. 20, 2023
JustTheNews

Federal agencies are withholding the data behind recent decisions that relate or may relate to COVID-19 vaccines and severe adverse events, fueling speculation that they are putting both vaccinated and unvaccinated lives at risk.

The Federal Aviation Administration told Just the News it widened the acceptable range of heart rhythms for commercial pilots, who were initially subject to industry-wide vaccine mandates, in light of "[n]ew scientific evidence" that it has yet to specify.

The Oct. 26 update to the heart arrhythmias section of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners made two key changes.

The agency raised the maximum so-called PR interval for first-degree atrioventricular block to 300 milliseconds, with no regard to age, on the list of "normal variants" that don't require deferment in the absence of "symptoms or AME concerns."

For intervals longer than 300 ms, the FAA will make the call based on evaluations by examiners. The previous maximum PR interval for AV block was 210 milliseconds, but only in pilots under age 51. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org