Author Topic: Atlanta is currently being burned to the ground, yet again, by ANTIFA and BLM agitators.  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Honest Mr. Peabody, I had nothing to do with this one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"This is what organized domestic terrorism looks like". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/1617019436774342657

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
A cold rain will help the police, seems white liberal goths will go home to momma's pot pie and without a mob to be hidden in so will Antifa... and without chaos the black thugs/looters will pick another night.  Just my prediction...
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 05:03:37 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

A cold rain will help the police, seems white liberals will go home to momma and without a mob to be hidden in so will Antifa... and without chaos the black thugs will pick another night.
Rain? But that'll mess up the looted electronics if they don't get them in the Escalades and vans quick...

I'm curious, but do the broken windows follow a pattern of lootable hi value merchandise outlets, or are they random. The ones with the rocks might be scouts for the follow up-crews.

In that case the Gangs may be involved anyway (more organized, less random).
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 05:05:32 am by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sighlass

Rain? But that'll mess up the looted electronics if they don't get them in the Escalades and vans quick...

I'm curious, but do the broken windows follow a pattern of lootable hi value merchandise outlets, or are they random. The ones with the rocks might be scouts for the follow up-crews.

In that case the Gangs may be involved anyway (more organized, less random).

And more rain...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1616977814565302272
You know what will stop this lunacy fast? Make it legal to shoot anyone committing arson, looting or other mass destruction and I bet all of a sudden the little turds will decide their little anarchist vacations aren't worth taking. Asa others have said these fascists should never have been tolerated in the first place, if every city dealt with them harshly and flushed them out like the turds they are right away without letting them establish a firm position we wouldn't see situations like this. And if our so called representatives had any real concern for law abiding Americans Antifa would be designated the terrorist organization it is and shut them down, but the democrats, DOJ and FBI have no desire to stop the constant turmoil and disruption in America.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You know what will stop this lunacy fast? Make it legal to shoot anyone committing arson, looting or other mass destruction and I bet all of a sudden the little turds will decide their little anarchist vacations aren't worth taking. Asa others have said these fascists should never have been tolerated in the first place, if every city dealt with them harshly and flushed them out like the turds they are right away without letting them establish a firm position we wouldn't see situations like this. And if our so called representatives had any real concern for law abiding Americans Antifa would be designated the terrorist organization it is and shut them down, but the democrats, DOJ and FBI have no desire to stop the constant turmoil and disruption in America.

@GtHawk

Well said,sir!

BTW,it needs to be noted that they ONLY pull this crap in big cities that are controlled by leftist Dims.

They are nothing more OR less than anarchists,and should be treated as anarchists.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 01:36:23 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 January 22, 2023 5:27pm EST
Atlanta domestic terrorism suspects seen smiling, stone-faced in post anti-police riot booking photos
Six suspects charged in fiery Atlanta unrest were all from out of state

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

excerpt:

The Atlanta Police Department identified the six suspects – all who came from outside Georgia – to Fox News Digital Sunday afternoon. They are Nadja Geier, 24, of Nashville, Tennessee; Madeleine Feola, 22, of Spokane, Washington; Ivan Ferguson, 23, of Nevada; Graham Evatt, 20, of Decatur, Georgia; Francis Carrol, 22, of Kennebunkport, Maine; and Emily Murphy, 37, of Grosse Isle, Michigan.

The six are each facing eight misdemeanor and felony charges.

The misdemeanor charges are pedestrian in a roadway, willful obstruction of a law enforcement officer, riot, and unlawful assembly. They each also face felony counts of second-degree criminal damage, first-degree arson, interference with government property and domestic terrorism.

Fox News Digital obtained six mugshots for the individuals charged with domestic terrorism, other offenses for the unrest in downtown Atlanta overnight. They are from left to right: Nadja Geier, 24, of Nashville, Tennessee; Madeleine Feola, 22, of Spokane, Washington; Ivan Ferguson, 23, of Nevada; Graham Evatt, 20, of Decatur, Georgia; Francis Carrol, 22, of Kennebunkport, Maine; and Emily Murphy, 37, of Grosse Isle, Michigan.  (Atlanta Police Department )

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/atlanta-domestic-terrorism-suspects-seen-smiling-stone-faced-post-anti-police-riot-booking-photos
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

January 22, 2023 5:27pm EST
Atlanta domestic terrorism suspects seen smiling, stone-faced in post anti-police riot booking photos
Six suspects charged in fiery Atlanta unrest were all from out of state

By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

excerpt:

The Atlanta Police Department identified the six suspects – all who came from outside Georgia – to Fox News Digital Sunday afternoon. They are Nadja Geier, 24, of Nashville, Tennessee; Madeleine Feola, 22, of Spokane, Washington; Ivan Ferguson, 23, of Nevada; Graham Evatt, 20, of Decatur, Georgia; Francis Carrol, 22, of Kennebunkport, Maine; and Emily Murphy, 37, of Grosse Isle, Michigan.

The six are each facing eight misdemeanor and felony charges.

The misdemeanor charges are pedestrian in a roadway, willful obstruction of a law enforcement officer, riot, and unlawful assembly. They each also face felony counts of second-degree criminal damage, first-degree arson, interference with government property and domestic terrorism.

Fox News Digital obtained six mugshots for the individuals charged with domestic terrorism, other offenses for the unrest in downtown Atlanta overnight. They are from left to right: Nadja Geier, 24, of Nashville, Tennessee; Madeleine Feola, 22, of Spokane, Washington; Ivan Ferguson, 23, of Nevada; Graham Evatt, 20, of Decatur, Georgia; Francis Carrol, 22, of Kennebunkport, Maine; and Emily Murphy, 37, of Grosse Isle, Michigan.  (Atlanta Police Department )

So these anarchy commies can't resist a road vacation when they smell blood. Not sure some of these thugs are gonna like jail time. The look like they haven't seen a rough day in their lives.

Article says all them came from outside the state... but lists one of the thugs from Decatur GA... which is basically in Atlanta.

Decided to google one of them... Picked the pretty black hair lady ( Emily Murphy, 37) .... She seems to fit the pattern...

https://fccs.ok.ubc.ca/about/contact/emily-murphy/

She seems to recruit kids under the guise of cultural studies... with field experience. Here is her pdf to apply (one page).

https://gradstudies.cms.ok.ubc.ca/wp-content/uploads/sites/84/2018/06/Guidelines_for_Writing_Statement_of_Intent_for_Graduate_Studies_in_the_Faculty_of_Creative__Critical_Studies.pdf

She belongs to a group called "The Amp Lab" which basically is about using video audio to push leftist views.

https://amplab.ok.ubc.ca/

She also Flamingo dances... and probable is quite good at it.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 05:33:23 am by Sighlass »

Offline Smokin Joe

@GtHawk

Well said,sir!

BTW,it needs to be noted that they ONLY pull this crap in big cities that are controlled by leftist Dims.

They are nothing more OR less than anarchists,and should be treated as anarchists.
It is all a rerun, except for the solution...

Atlanta Riots, 1967:
last day...
On June 20 a meeting was held in the area. At the end of the meeting, 200 protesters would be confronted with 300 police officers. An explosive device would be flung near the officers causing the area it was at to catch on fire. The police would fire into the crowd and gunshots were fired into the crowd with 1 person being killed and another injured. Community workers would try to stop any violence from occurring in the future along with mayor Ivan Allen Jr. going to the area in an attempt to lower tensions. H. Rap Brown would attempt to start another protest but it would fail.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_Atlanta_riots

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sumbodie korect poor old ignurt me,but ain't it a federal felony to cross state lines to commit a crime of terrorism?

Sew,ifn dat bees tru,why ain't da feds resting these peeple and their accomplices?

Offline Smokin Joe

Sumbodie korect poor old ignurt me,but ain't it a federal felony to cross state lines to commit a crime of terrorism?

Sew,ifn dat bees tru,why ain't da feds resting these peeple and their accomplices?
Does that make them Imported or Domestic terrorists?

It's all so confusing... :silly:

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Does that make them Imported or Domestic terrorists?

It's all so confusing... :silly:

@Smokin Joe

Not really. The anarchistic left leadership is populated with the children of millionaires and billionaires,and there is no way in HELL that THEY are going to prison.

I just love pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.