Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi called priests to perform 'exorcism' after husband's hammer attack, daughter says  (Read 1082 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 21, 2023 4:45pm EST
Nancy Pelosi called priests to perform 'exorcism' after husband's hammer attack, daughter says
Alexandra Pelosi said the attack on Paul Pelosi 'weighed really heavy' on her mother's soul

By Adam Sabes | Fox News

Former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi had priests come to her San Francisco home to preform an "exorcism" after her husband was severely attacked in November, according to her daughter.

Alexandra Pelosi, the daughter of Nancy Pelosi, told the New York Times that her mother called priests to perform an exorcism of the house over Thanksgiving, just weeks after David DePape allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi with a hammer.

Nancy Pelosi, her daughter said, felt "guilty" that her husband was injured by a man who was looking for her.

"I think that weighed really heavy on her soul. I think she felt really guilty. I think that really broke her. Over Thanksgiving, she had priests coming, trying to have an exorcism of the house and having prayer services," Alexandra Pelosi told the New York Times.

"He’s a strong person, athletic. This has been tough. It’s going to be about three or four more months before he’s really back to normal," she added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-called-priests-perform-exorcism-husbands-hammer-attack-daughter-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

The house is not the one in need of exorcism, Nan.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

So true   :cross:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Just shows how crazy the Mad Queen of Hearts is, what good would a exorcism of the house do when the evil still dwells within.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Guarantee that Pelosi was not within miles of that house during any kind of priestly exorcism.
If she ever accidentally got hit with a drop of Holy Water - 'Help me, I'm melting!' she would vanish.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Wad yu talk-in bout,Willis?

We all noes dat de husban not be ebil,or de luvly Nancy wooda neber marryid hem!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mountaineer

Which house,the one the lovely Nancy and her homo "husband" live in,or the House of Representatives?

Offline mountaineer

Which house,the one the lovely Nancy and her homo "husband" live in,or the House of Representatives?
Ha. Driving the devil out of Nancy would  be a start, but Congress needs exorcism on a grand scale.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pretty hard to remove the evil from a house that embraces it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wonder where Nancy's forced to live now.  :pondering:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder where Nancy's forced to live now.  :pondering:

@Right_in_Virginia

Last I heard,she has a networth of around 20 million dollars,so she is living anywhere she wants to live.

BTW,do the math and you will quickly discover there is no way in HELL she earned that much money as a congresscritter. Not even if she never spent a single dollar of her salary.

Then again,that was why she married her homo husband. He laundered her graft for her.

Offline mountaineer

She got insider information and Paul did the investing.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just read some crap on the internet where 'loony-Leftists' are flipping out about this. First: exorcism is a Christian thing. Leftists HATE Christianity. Second: condoning and funding a barbaric superstitious Christian ritual, has the Leftists heads exploding.

Funny stuff. Old Nan's obsession with Catholicism and being accepted by the Catholic Church has finally hit home with her secular atheist followers. And they are confused. They do not like it at all. She is supposed to be Satanic (which she is, btw), like them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@Right_in_Virginia

Last I heard,she has a networth of around 20 million dollars,so she is living anywhere she wants to live.

BTW,do the math and you will quickly discover there is no way in HELL she earned that much money as a congresscritter. Not even if she never spent a single dollar of her salary.

Then again,that was why she married her homo husband. He laundered her graft for her.
More like a reported net worth of $114 million and I bet that figure is well south of reality. Politics pays really really good when you have insider information to give your hubby to use.

Offline Kamaji

More like a reported net worth of $114 million and I bet that figure is well south of reality. Politics pays really really good when you have insider information to give your hubby to use.

Yup

Offline verga

:amen:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.