Author Topic: How to tell that the climate alarmists aren't serious  (Read 155 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
How to tell that the climate alarmists aren't serious
« on: January 21, 2023, 05:02:21 pm »
January 21, 2023

How to tell that the climate alarmists aren't serious
By Maker S. Mark
It's the math!

I ask you: if someone proposes a (ridiculous) solution to an "existential problem" that has no chance of success, should we be forced to take the problem seriously?

If the climate alarmists truly believe there is a climate emergency, then they should be able to answer the first basic question about "the plan."  Will the plan even remotely make any difference in man-made emissions?  Remember that based on their screeching, we have less than twelve years (or maybe 8, 5, 3) before we all die from "man-made climate change."  And the plan should include sacrifice from everyone  to save the planet.

If man-made climate change is an existential problem, the problem of a generation, then you would expect all major contributors to the climate problem to contribute to the solution.  But, alas, no.  China seems to be exempt from actually reducing emissions.  Now, is that significant?

Let's look at a chart:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/how_to_tell_that_the_climate_alarmists_arent_serious.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson