Author Topic: CBP Releases Staggering December 2022 Illegal Border Crossing Numbers  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
CBP Releases Staggering December 2022 Illegal Border Crossing Numbers
January 20, 2023 ADI Staff Reporter

Once again, Customs and Border Protection released new illegal border crossing numbers late on a Friday. According to Customs and Border Protection there were a record-setting 251,487 migrant encounters at the southern border in December.

In the first three months of Fiscal Year 2023, there have been 717,660 encounters.

Remarkably, authorities are claiming they are making progress slowing the flow of migrants, even while they admit encounters continue to rise.

“The December update shows our new border enforcement measures are working. Even as overall encounters rose because of smugglers spreading misinformation around the court-ordered lifting of the Title 42 public health order, we continued to see a sharp decline in the number of Venezuelans unlawfully crossing our southwest border, down 82% from September 2022,” said CBP Acting Commissioner Troy Miller.

https://arizonadailyindependent.com/2023/01/20/cbp-releases-staggering-december-2022-illegal-border-crossing-numbers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson