Author Topic: Siemens Chairman Jim Hagemann Snabe in Davos: ‘If a billion people stop eating meat, it will have a  (Read 173 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Siemens Chairman Jim Hagemann Snabe in Davos: ‘If a billion people stop eating meat, it will have a big impact…I predict we will have proteins that don’t come from meat in the future, they will probably taste even better’

By: Admin - Climate DepotJanuary 19, 2023 8:03 AM

Filed under: agriculture, meat, reset, wef
« Climate Depot home

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/01/19/siemens-chairman-jim-hagemann-snabe-in-davos-if-a-billion-people-stop-eating-meat-it-will-have-a-big-impact-i-predict-we-will-have-proteins-that-dont-come-from-meat-in-the-future-they-will-pr/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
And all that is needed is MORE TECHNOLOGY! wink777
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson