Author Topic: Supreme Court investigators now admit they DID talk to the justices and their spouses in their Roe v  (Read 645 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

DAILYMAIL.COM
By EMILY GOODIN
PUBLISHED: 16:49 EST, 20 January 2023
  • Investigators did talk to nine Supreme Court justices in probe
  • But report admitted they couldn't find who leaked draft abortion opinion
  • Investigators found nothing which implicated the Justices or their spouses
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11659741/Supreme-Court-confirms-talked-justices-leak-probe.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Nobody on TBR is surprised by this. We all said that they would never find anything and that nothing would happen. And here it is. Just like we all predicted. Somebody or some group of people know what happened and why. But they are not talking yet.

We can only hope for some 'tell all' book in the future (which often happens) that will reveal the whole story. Short of that, nothing will come of it.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Nobody on TBR is surprised by this. We all said that they would never find anything and that nothing would happen. And here it is. Just like we all predicted. Somebody or some group of people know what happened and why. But they are not talking yet.

We can only hope for some 'tell all' book in the future (which often happens) that will reveal the whole story. Short of that, nothing will come of it.

If it was a leftist, that will only take 10 years at the outside. They can't help themselves, and the thought of fame and money buys secrets, every time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If it was a leftist, that will only take 10 years at the outside. They can't help themselves, and the thought of fame and money buys secrets, every time.
There is no doubt that the Justices have adapted to the new environment, i.e., that staffers and aides cannot be trusted. No doubt that procedures have been modified and adjusted to make this 'leak' problem less likely to happen. This idea only works if it was not one of the Justices themselves who did the leak. But still, I'm sure things have changed at least 'somewhat' with the idea of leaky staff in mind.

Offline Hoodat

• Investigators did talk to nine Supreme Court justices in probe
  • But report admitted they couldn't find who leaked draft abortion opinion
  • Investigators found nothing which implicated the Justices or their spouses

You mean to tell me that every single person working in the Supreme Court building passed a polygraph?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 20, 2023 5:01pm EST
Supreme Court marshal says justices were part of investigation, but didn't sign sworn affidavits
The Supreme Court Marshal said that she didn't believe it was necessary to ask the justices to sign sworn affidavits

By Bill Mears , Shannon Bream , Adam Sabes | Fox News

Supreme Court Marshal Gail Curley said that justices were part of the investigation into who leaked a draft opinion to Politico last year.

"During the course of the investigation, I spoke with each of the Justices, several on multiple occasions. The Justices actively cooperated in this iterative process, asking questions and answering mine. I followed up on all credible leads, none of which implicated the Justices or their spouses. On this basis, I did not believe that it was necessary to ask the Justices to sign sworn affidavits," Curley said in a statement on Friday.

Curley's statement comes one day after the Supreme Court Marshal released a report stating that an investigative team hasn't been able to "identify a person responsible by a preponderance of the evidence" who leaked the Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization draft opinion.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/supreme-court-marshal-says-justices-were-part-investigation-didnt-sign-sworn-affidavits.amp
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Go back and get a signed, sworn affidavit from each of the Justices.  They deserve no special treatment.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I wouldn't be surprised if there's another leak, perhaps late in the spring.

The upcoming Students For Fairness in Admissions v. Harvard decision has the potential to be of more import than was Dobbs last year...