Author Topic: Infamous California Hit-and-Run Driver Gunned Down in Palmdale  (Read 322 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Infamous California Hit-and-Run Driver Gunned Down in Palmdale
« on: January 21, 2023, 03:26:32 am »

NewsMax
By Luca Cacciatore
Friday, 20 January 2023

Kristopher Baca, a 17-year-old who ran over a mother and her baby in 2021, was found dead with gunshot wounds this week in Palmdale, California, a city in Los Angeles County, Fox News reported.

Baca, a resident of Palmdale, pleaded guilty to the crime last year, receiving just a few months of diversionary camp as punishment. Sources said the teen attempted to "get with a girl" earlier at a fast food restaurant before his death.

(more)
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/losangeles-crime-georgegascon/2023/01/20/id/1105322/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Infamous California Hit-and-Run Driver Gunned Down in Palmdale
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 03:28:43 am »
If the DAs are going to release rapists and murders with a slap on the wrist, then the people will naturally take justice into their own hands. You can let them go with no punishment if you want, that does not necessarily mean they will 'get away with it'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Infamous California Hit-and-Run Driver Gunned Down in Palmdale
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2023, 04:34:08 am »
If the DAs are going to release rapists and murders with a slap on the wrist, then the people will naturally take justice into their own hands. You can let them go with no punishment if you want, that does not necessarily mean they will 'get away with it'.
Old saying about justice: "If'n the Law won't take care of it, it's just-us."

It might have been unrelated to the hit and run, but either way.

I'm sure all those budget-cut police have better things to do than worry about this case.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 04:35:14 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis