Author Topic: Millions of residents already being impacted by gas stove restrictions as Democrats turn up heat on  (Read 586 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 20, 2023 2:18pm EST
Democrat-led cities are already moving forward with gas stove bans that will affect millions
Former New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said in 2021 if his city could ban natural gas, 'any city can do the same'

By Thomas Catenacci | Fox News

Democratic leaders in major cities nationwide have already moved forward with bans on natural gas stoves even as the Biden administration has pumped the brakes on similar regulations at the federal level.

Cities including Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle and New York City — which are collectively home to more than 10 million Americans — have enacted varying restrictions on natural gas hookups impacting gas-powered furnaces, ovens and stoves.

Leaders of the Democrat-led cities have argued that transitioning away from natural gas would help achieve climate and net-zero ambitions.

"New York City is proof that it’s possible to end the era of fossil fuels, invest in a sustainable future, protect public health and create good-paying jobs in the process," former New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said in December 2021. "If the largest city in America can take this critical step to ban gas use, any city can do the same."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrat-led-cities-already-moving-forward-gas-stove-bans-affect-millions
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is just another step to complete control. If your stove, heating, and car, are all electric then that is the key to control. Turn off your electricity and you cannot go to work. You cannot cook food. And you cannot heat your home.

With the flick of a single switch, they can take you and your family from first world status to stone age. Which is the goal. Giving that much power to petty bureaucrats is extremely dangerous. "Found out you did not vote the way I told you to, so into the dark you go. Next time you vote for me, or else."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It's well pastime for the Godfather-Baptism scene to be reenacted.

Don't phew it...works for Islam.

Damned good thing I'm 77 and on my way out.  Bleepers! 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 12:14:19 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline goatprairie

This is just another step to complete control. If your stove, heating, and car, are all electric then that is the key to control. Turn off your electricity and you cannot go to work. You cannot cook food. And you cannot heat your home.

With the flick of a single switch, they can take you and your family from first world status to stone age. Which is the goal. Giving that much power to petty bureaucrats is extremely dangerous. "Found out you did not vote the way I told you to, so into the dark you go. Next time you vote for me, or else."
They don't want to put people in The Stone Age. They just want to force people to live in small apartments in huge megalopolises. No cars, no guns, no weapons of any kind. no free movement outside your designated zone without permission from the authorities.  And you will love your Brave New World created for you by liberals.
There are people in positions of power in some British cities who want to chart how many times people drive their cars outside their soon to be established zones. You will be fined (or worse) if you go over your limit.
Liberals are always plotting ways to restrict the freedoms of people.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's well pastime for the Godfather-Baptism scene to be reenacted

QFT @DCPatriot    888high58888

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

They don't want to put people in The Stone Age. They just want to force people to live in small apartments in huge megalopolises. No cars, no guns, no weapons of any kind. no free movement outside your designated zone without permission from the authorities.  And you will love your Brave New World created for you by liberals.
There are people in positions of power in some British cities who want to chart how many times people drive their cars outside their soon to be established zones. You will be fined (or worse) if you go over your limit.
Liberals are always plotting ways to restrict the freedoms of people.

Yup.  That is one of the necessary consequences of the so-called 15 Minute City leftists have started pushing (i.e., that everything one needs - as determined by the city planner - is available within a 15-minute walk or bicycle ride - no cars allowed - and therefore, one has no excuse/justification for going outside of one's assigned "city").