Author Topic: Los Angeles hit-and-run driver who plowed into mom and baby in stolen car is murdered after light se  (Read 1326 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 20, 2023 2:37pm EST
Los Angeles hit-and-run driver who plowed into mom and baby in stolen car is murdered after light sentence
The 17-year-old wrong-way driving felon who ran over a mom and her infant was shot to death

By Michael Ruiz , Bill Melugin | Fox News

FIRST ON FOX: A Los Angeles 17-year-old who ran over a mother walking her baby in a stroller in 2021 and received just a few months of diversionary camp as punishment was gunned down in Palmdale, California, this week.

Kristopher Baca, whom Fox News Digital has previously not identified due to his youth, pleaded guilty to the hit-and-run last year.

The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner's office confirmed his death Friday but said the examination was still pending.

Deputies found him dead with gunshot wounds in a Palmdale driveway on the 83600 block of 11th Street East on Wednesday evening, according to the sheriff's office.

Sources close to the investigation said he had been at a fast food restaurant earlier trying to "get with a girl."

As he walked home alone, a car pulled up next to him and an argument broke out. Someone in the vehicle opened fire, then sped off.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angeles-hit-run-driver-who-plowed-into-mom-baby-stolen-car-murdered-after-light-sentence

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's a shame.  If The DA had done his job the kid would still be alive.  In jail...but alive.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A righteous ending to the life of "bad seed"...
(before he could hurt anyone else)

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Well, isn't that something.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Who says there are no "feel good" stories?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Kevin Dalton
@TheKevinDalton
·
21h
George Gascon released this felon on probation & he ran down a mother & baby in a stolen car.
Gascon gave the felon a slap on the wrists 5 month sentence for what was attempted murder.
The felon was again paroled only to be shot and killed in Palmdale.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Kevin Dalton
@TheKevinDalton
·
21h
George Gascon released this felon on probation & he ran down a mother & baby in a stolen car.
Gascon gave the felon a slap on the wrists 5 month sentence for what was attempted murder.
The felon was again paroled only to be shot and killed in Palmdale.
Regardless of White Liberal bleeding-hearts, or racist Black DAs who believe that Black people can do no wrong, this evil SOB was a red-flag danger to EVERYONE around him. Black/White/Hispanic did not matter to him. Fortunately for the world, the neighborhoods that thug lived in know how to take care of themselves. They know how to take care of business when there is a murderous maniac on the loose. And they did.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm not sayin it was But if it was  :thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

That video is wow. Justice comes one way or another
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Just a few miles down the road from me.

POS was a sociopath...according to other sources, he had also been previously convicted as a youth for poisoning a young girl's beverage, plus a myriad of other charges in his short, but busy life.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline LMAO

Did the infant survive?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who says there are no "feel good" stories?

@catfish1957

BINGO!

Who says there is never any good news reported?

I,personally,don't give a rabid rats ass if it was gangbangers who killed him over a bad drug deal,if I was on the jury that found them innocent or guilty,it would be a hung trail at a minimum.

If there were "gangstas",the court system is guaranteed to get another shot at putting them in prison,and should do it then instead of the one time in their short lives they did an act of Public Service.

Providing,of course,that no innocents were harmed by the shooting.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
As you can see from the video, it was intentional.

https://twitter.com/UltraDane/status/1616554882391240704

@mountaineer

We can see the mother is mobile and nothing is broken,but what about the baby? I just followed a twitter link,and saw a bunch of people asking about the baby,but saw no answers.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That video is wow. Justice comes one way or another

This is why we have cops, courts and laws. If you don't enforce, vigilantism happens. It's instinctive to want justice for these kinds of crimes, and it will be done one way or the other.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This is why we have cops, courts and laws. If you don't enforce, vigilantism happens. It's instinctive to want justice for these kinds of crimes, and it will be done one way or the other.
Right, and with something that egregious, it need not be family who sorts it.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Don't think this is an 'off-case'. These White fools and Black racists may think they are helping a thug by simply letting him/her go, for rape/murder/carjacking whatever. But the other people hurt in those crimes are not so generous.

Many times 'letting them go' in the name of "Social Justice" (which is really simple racism by a different name) they are getting them killed. Freedom can be a death sentence. You can be sure the families and friends of those hurt are praying the DA will let them loose. And so often, that is just what the DA does.

Now that, is REAL Social Justice. And the underpaid understaffed cops will NEVER investigate any of it, even for one minute.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2023, 01:38:43 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
TEEN FOUND GUILTY OF DRIVING AWAY AFTER HITTING MOM AND INFANT WITH VEHICLE IS SHOT TO DEATH AFTER HE’S GIVEN RIDICULOUS SENTENCE BY LEFTIST LA DA

In August 2021, a woman wishing to be known simply as “Rachel” was struck by a teen driver.
She was walking her baby in a stroller and was plowed into by a youth who was found to have drugs in his system and marijuana in the vehicle.

This from 100percentfedup.com.

Kristopher Baca, the 15-year-old driving the vehicle, was racing in the wrong direction down a one-way street and, after plowing into the mom and child, sped away without checking to see if either victim was okay. Baca was already on probation for poisoning a teen girl’s drink.

https://defconnews.com/2023/01/22/teen-found-guilty-of-driving-away-after-hitting-mom-and-infant-with-vehicle-is-shot-to-death-after-hes-given-ridiculous-sentence-by-leftist-la-da/
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 12:56:18 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I worked with kids like this for over 25 years, and if Gascon thought the kid was salvageable, he was dead wrong.  Maybe with the intervention of the Great Judge in the sky, the kid might have turned around, but 5-7 months in Juvey wouldn't have, obviously.  :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline verga

That's just a cryin' shame /SARC
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I worked with kids like this for over 25 years, and if Gascon thought the kid was salvageable, he was dead wrong.  Maybe with the intervention of the Great Judge in the sky, the kid might have turned around, but 5-7 months in Juvey wouldn't have, obviously.  :nono:

@rangerrebew

Most only exist because mom wants the publik housin and da welfare check. They have never had any actual ,moral direction or even the fundamental teachings the rest of us got about getting along with others.

With them,it's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!" because that is all they know.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
@rangerrebew

Most only exist because mom wants the publik housin and da welfare check. They have never had any actual ,moral direction or even the fundamental teachings the rest of us got about getting along with others.

With them,it's all about "Me,me,ME,DAMMIT!" because that is all they know.

I used to hear the girls frequently saying they would have a coupke kids and live off the government.  It isn't just your theory, it's the truth!!
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

I used to hear the girls frequently saying they would have a coupke kids and live off the government.  It isn't just your theory, it's the truth!!
I used to work in child support enforcement and can affirm that is a common sentiment.