Author Topic: Joy Behar Gives a Take on the Alec Baldwin Case So Delusional Her Co-Hosts Can’t Follow It  (Read 270 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joy Behar Gives a Take on the Alec Baldwin Case So Delusional Her Co-Hosts Can’t Follow It
By Brandon Morse | 1:30 PM on January 20, 2023

Joy Behar, arguably the most ridiculous host on ABC’s “The View,” seems to be doing her best to top herself with takes that are increasingly stupid.

On Thursday, it was announced that Baldwin would be facing two felony counts of involuntary manslaughter over the firing of a loaded gun he failed to check and secure at cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, striking her with a live round and killing her.

The charges are being brought by New Mexico’s First Judicial District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies, a person whom Behar claims is acting against Baldwin, not because he shot and killed a woman via his negligence, but is doing so for political purposes.

“The DA who is indicting him — whatever the legal term is right now — she’s a big a Republican,” said Behar. “I’m only saying this because Alec Baldwin is a target for Republicans. They cannot stand him. I’m just saying.”

Behar then threw up her hands and said she was not saying anything more than that.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1616470210277695490

more
https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2023/01/20/joy-behar-gives-a-take-on-the-alec-baldwin-case-so-delusional-her-co-hosts-cant-follow-it-n691429
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

The DA who is indicting him — whatever the legal term is right now

Joy didn't pay attention in government/civics class, apparently.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... just another one of those vast Right-Wing conspiracies.   *hmmmm*
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright