Author Topic: Federal Judge Hits Trump, Attorneys with Nearly $1 Million in Sanctions  (Read 496 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Federal Judge Hits Trump, Attorneys with Nearly $1 Million in Sanctions

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 19 Jan 2023

A federal judge in Florida issued nearly $1 million in sanctions against former President Donald Trump and his attorneys over their “frivolous” lawsuit filed against Hillary Clinton and several other defendants involved in the Russia collusion hoax.

In March, Trump sued Clinton, the Democrat National Commission (DNC), and several others for their alleged malicious conspiracy to “weave a false narrative that their Republican opponent, Donald J. Trump, was colluding with a hostile foreign sovereignty.”

Ultimately, Judge Donald Middlebrooks dismissed the case for all defendants except for the U.S. government in September.

Along with Clinton and the DNC, other defendants included former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Clinton campaign chief John Podesta, the Perkins Coie law firm, the Fusion GPS research firm, Christopher Steele, and several former FBI officials, including James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, and Lisa Page.

Bill Clinton-appointed Middlebrooks on Thursday imposed $937,989.39 in sanctions, for which Trump and his lead attorney, Alina Habba of Habba Madaio & Associates, are “jointly and severally liable.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/19/federal-judge-hits-donald-trump-attorneys-nearly-1-million-sanctions/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Federal Judge Hits Trump, Attorneys with Nearly $1 Million in Sanctions
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 03:43:10 pm »
More political skullduggery.

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 05:05:17 pm »
I want to make4 sure I am reading this correctly: He is being sanctioned for being correct and telling the truth. Have I got that correct?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2023, 05:09:43 pm »
Judicial systems in this country have degraded into a groundswell of political warfare.

That is what happens when ideology is given 10X more importance than competency.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2023, 08:45:57 pm »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2023, 09:30:54 pm »
The Rule of Law is dead as a post in the USA at present and I seriously doubt it can be recovered.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2023, 06:19:14 am »
The Rule of Law is dead as a post in the USA at present and I seriously doubt it can be recovered.
It can be. It will be if the country is to continue to exist.

It might get a little rough along the way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2023, 02:56:34 pm »
It can be. It will be if the country is to continue to exist.

It might get a little rough along the way.

:yowsa: I left a few words out of my original post.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien