Author Topic: 2 Navy commanders fired in one day  (Read 128 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
2 Navy commanders fired in one day
« on: January 20, 2023, 02:31:23 pm »

2 Navy commanders fired in one day
Story by Max Hauptman • Yesterday 1:25 PM

The Navy relieved the commanding officers of two warships on Wednesday, the service announced.

The Navy announced the relief of Cmdr. Alexa Jenkins, commander of the Arleigh Burke-class destroyer USS Carney, based out of Naval Station Mayport, Florida and assigned to Naval Surface Squadron 14, on Thursday.

Jenkins had served as commanding officer of the Carney since June 2022, the Navy said in a press release.

Capt. Aaron Anderson will be temporarily assigned as the new commanding officer of the Carney.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/2-navy-commanders-fired-in-one-day/ar-AA16x4YR?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=e80c017a30cb4225bf7c4c816790c062
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: 2 Navy commanders fired in one day
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 02:43:00 pm »
Interesting.  So how many firings does that make in the last year by the Navy?
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus