Author Topic: (Arkansas) Sarah Huckabee Sanders Signs Education Executive Order Limiting ‘Government Overreach’ an  (Read 272 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Sarah Huckabee Sanders Signs Education Executive Order Limiting ‘Government Overreach’ and ‘Red Tape’

Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, a Republican, has signed an executive order aimed at limiting government overreach and reducing red tape in education.

“Education reform will be the hallmark of my administration,” Sanders told The Daily Signal on Thursday. “We can and we must do better for the kids in the state of Arkansas.”

“Already in my first week in office I’ve signed three executive orders helping to improve education,” she noted. “Today, I signed an executive order that will streamline applications and create a unified system for local school districts to apply for federal and state fundings. No longer in the state of Arkansas will we let a burdensome, fragmented, and inefficient government system full of red tape prevent our kids’ needs from being met.”

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/01/19/exclusive-sarah-huckabee-sanders-signs-education-executive-order-limiting-government-overreach-red-tape/

----------

I like her priorities so far.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
So do I @Free Vulcan If the money followed the child instead of the institution it would change everything!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien