Author Topic: No charges for gas station clerk who blasted suspected armed robber: 'I’m not happy I had to shoot h  (Read 524 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZtG_NTwyLU

No charges for gas station clerk who blasted suspected armed robber: 'I’m not happy I had to shoot him, but I’m not stressing'

An Arizona clerk proved unwilling to end up buried while working the graveyard shift this week at a gas station in Avondale.

Brian (who has also been referred to as Ryan in some reports) was working at the Chevron gas station Wednesday morning on 107th Avenue and Indian School Road. Around 5:15 a.m., a potential robber barged in, waving a handgun and jabbering about money.

While the robber was unintelligible on account of his face covering, Brian told KSAZ-TV that "he didn't need to say anything."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/no-charges-for-gas-station-clerk-who-blasted-suspected-armed-robber

-----------

Perfect response.

The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

He deserves a medal.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.