Author Topic: Ukraine - From a Trump Voter Who Has Been There  (Read 2052 times)

Offline starbuck_archer

• Russian Mole Supporting Ukraine
Re: Ukraine - From a Trump Voter Who Has Been There
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2023, 10:42:54 pm »
My apologies, @starbuck_archer .  Been fighting those lies for a long time here.

Ah, its okay lol.  I suspected something was misunderstood when I was being accused of being a pro-Russian bot.

Offline starbuck_archer

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2023, 10:49:53 pm »
I can see how the OP may have been misread.

1.  The corruption point was conceding that corruption is a major problem in Ukraine, but the people are fairly self-aware of the problem and are actively taking steps to fix it.

2.  The Azov Battalion is *not* a neo-nazi unit (they are now a Regiment) and they have had prominent Jews funding them.

3.  The US certainly does have a strategic interest, but I think we were misunderstanding each other pretty badly at this point.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2023, 11:28:08 pm »
This is a war that came about as a result of Biden showing weakness, and then Putin miscalculating the likely US response. Now it is a war of egos between Putin and Biden.  The European nations, who have a far bigger interest in this war than we do, are contributing very little to the effort in comparison to us.  Why is that?  And why is no one, including the "peace at any cost" crowd, proposing any possible peace solutions?  Could it be that this war serves the interest of the global elite to such an extent that no one seems interested in ending it, including Putin?

And isn't it interesting that in Davos, not a single speaker has condemned the environmental catastrophe of this war, and the potential future catastrophe if and when it escalates to a nuclear confrontation? No, they say, the likelihood that Putin will use tactical nukes is "very slim."  They think this because they can see that, unless troops are brought in to help Zelensky, Putin will eventually win, but they would like Putin to exhaust all of his resources in the effort.

The globalists, the media, the progressive left, the RINOs, the corporate world, the military industrial complex and woke culture ALL agree this is a worthy war.  So let's just keep the dollars and blood flowing, shall we? 

Offline starbuck_archer

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2023, 01:14:40 am »
This is a war that came about as a result of Biden showing weakness, and then Putin miscalculating the likely US response. Now it is a war of egos between Putin and Biden.  The European nations, who have a far bigger interest in this war than we do, are contributing very little to the effort in comparison to us.  Why is that?  And why is no one, including the "peace at any cost" crowd, proposing any possible peace solutions?  Could it be that this war serves the interest of the global elite to such an extent that no one seems interested in ending it, including Putin?

And isn't it interesting that in Davos, not a single speaker has condemned the environmental catastrophe of this war, and the potential future catastrophe if and when it escalates to a nuclear confrontation? No, they say, the likelihood that Putin will use tactical nukes is "very slim."  They think this because they can see that, unless troops are brought in to help Zelensky, Putin will eventually win, but they would like Putin to exhaust all of his resources in the effort.

The globalists, the media, the progressive left, the RINOs, the corporate world, the military industrial complex and woke culture ALL agree this is a worthy war.  So let's just keep the dollars and blood flowing, shall we?

Lets add Vladimir Putin to the list of "people who want this war."  The Ukrainians did not want this war, but they are willing to fight it to defend their country.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2023, 01:43:18 am »
As much as I despise Putin and his Russian invasion, I detest the blank check of taxpayer $50-100B grift being sent Zellinskyyyyyyyy even more.

The lack of funding from  NATO and Europe in general speaks volumes.   Pony up Europe, if it that important to you.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.