Exclusive Content > Editorials

Ukraine - From a Trump Voter Who Has Been There

<< < (3/6) > >>

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: starbuck_archer on January 19, 2023, 08:03:15 pm ---In other words, you have no response so you resort to juvenile emoticons.  Come back when you have a substantive argument to make.  "you're wrong, nah nah nah" is the summation of your argument, at this point.  That may seem like a valid rebuttal to you, and it may very well be.  But I was hoping for something more along the lines of "I disagree for reasons x, y and z."

--- End quote ---

In other words, this tripe has been gone over on another thread in excruciating detail, shown to be either B.S. or Russian propaganda, generally, and not worth the time of day for anyone with half a brain to waste their time on.

If you have some desperate desire to continue to hash this silliness, then take it to the Ukraine 3 thread in World News, where you can properly have your intellectual tuckus handed to you by those who wish to do so.

starbuck_archer:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on January 19, 2023, 08:12:05 pm ---In other words, this tripe has been gone over on another thread in excruciating detail, shown to be either B.S. or Russian propaganda, generally, and not worth the time of day for anyone with half a brain to waste their time on.

If you have some desperate desire to continue to hash this silliness, then take it to the Ukraine 3 thread in World News, where you can properly have your intellectual tuckus handed to you by those who wish to do so.

--- End quote ---

So, you are too afraid to present an argument here.  I have no respect for a man who tells others to "go somewhere else so others can argue my point for me.""

Pathetic.  If you have a rebuttal, rebut.  Otherwise, go to your echo chamber that is your other thread.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: starbuck_archer on January 19, 2023, 08:15:52 pm ---So, you are too afraid to present an argument here.  I have no respect for a man who tells others to "go somewhere else so others can argue my point for me.""

Pathetic.  If you have a rebuttal, rebut.  Otherwise, go to your echo chamber that is your other thread.

--- End quote ---

You have posted nothing that is worth wasting the time to rebut.  Your presentation is like that of a flat-earther who comes in, says "well, nobody has ever fallen off the face of the Earth, so it must be flat" and then demands a detailed intellectual rebuttal.

You want a rebuttal?  Fine.  You posted garbage and tripe, none of which is true.  And if you bothered to do some actual research, and perhaps peruse the Ukraine 3 thread here, you'd know that.  Since you haven't, you're either an ignoramus, a sock puppet for the lone Russian agit-propper here, or a Russian tool yourself.

Steer or queer, take your pick.

starbuck_archer:

--- Quote from: Kamaji on January 19, 2023, 08:18:34 pm ---You have posted nothing that is worth wasting the time to rebut.  Your presentation is like that of a flat-earther who comes in, says "well, nobody has ever fallen off the face of the Earth, so it must be flat" and then demands a detailed intellectual rebuttal.

You want a rebuttal?  Fine.  You posted garbage and tripe, none of which is true.  And if you bothered to do some actual research, and perhaps peruse the Ukraine 3 thread here, you'd know that.  Since you haven't, you're either an ignoramus, a sock puppet for the lone Russian agit-propper here, or a Russian tool yourself.

Steer or queer, take your pick.

--- End quote ---

I read your Ukraine3 thread and its basically you posting a bunch of Deep State news sites (like Daily Mail) and getting shot down by people who know more than you.

You are a jester.

Kamaji:

--- Quote from: starbuck_archer on January 19, 2023, 08:21:09 pm ---I read your Ukraine3 thread and its basically you posting a bunch of Deep State news sites (like Daily Mail) and getting shot down by people who know more than you.

You are a jester.

--- End quote ---

No, actually, it's not.  It's not "my" thread, and most of the posts are not mine.  Read the posts by everyone else, including @Hoodat

But then, you're just a Russian mole, so we all know you won't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version