Author Topic:  BPR Wire Swalwell says Dems will ‘go around the speaker’ to raise debt ceiling, fund Ukraine  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell says Dems will ‘go around the speaker’ to raise debt ceiling, fund Ukraine
January 18, 2023 | Harold Hutchison

Democratic Rep. Eric Swalwell of California said Wednesday that Democrats would “go around” House Speaker Kevin McCarthy to fund aid to Ukraine and raise the debt ceiling.

“The greatest asset that Russia has now would be a Republican Party that is unwilling to help Ukraine,” Swalwell told MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace. “So there is a lot on the line. And Democrats are united to deliver the votes.”

“I think you’re going to see speaker discharge. The country is going to learn that word because a discharge petition, the worst named political term you could think of, means that if you get a majority of the Congress to come forward to support legislation, you can go around the speaker, I think we’ll have to go around the speaker to do all of that,” Swalwell added.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/01/18/swalwell-says-dems-will-go-around-the-speaker-to-raise-debt-ceiling-fund-ukraine-1325831/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Isn't he the Chinese mole?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Isn't he the Chinese mole?

Yup.  He's also a gasbag in every sense of the word.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Wouldn't it be amazing if democrats were as desperate to pump Americans full of money as hey are foreigners.
Figure out how many Ukrainians there are and divide that number into the billions the democrats have poured into the Ukrainians and be amazed!
This is just another scam to impoverish the American people.  GET A CLUE PEOPLE!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions