Author Topic: The Unclassified Docs Biden’s Lawyers Were Searching May Be The Key To The Real Scandal  (Read 182 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by William A. Jacobson 1/18/2023

The classified documents may be a distraction, stumbled upon inadvertently as part of a search to grab unclassified evidence of Biden scandals before Republican-led House committees issued subpoenas to the Biden Center.

We previously posted about Jim Jordan’s question, “What prompted them to look for Joe Biden’s classified documents?”

I wrote about that:

As you recall, lawyers for Biden searched boxes as Biden’s U.Penn. office and found classified documents. But why did they search there and open the boxes? Why lawyers, and why those boxes? They could have just moved the boxes.

And why did they then search Biden’s Delaware home, and find classified documents three times – in the garage, and twice in Biden’s personal office (we think).

There’s more here than meets the eye.

But not to the Twitter Legal Resistance. Lawyer Brad Moss said it’s simply voluntary self-reporting.

But that’s a dodge – why were they looking in boxes in the first place?

The answer to that question will reveal a lot.

Possible scenario: Maybe the classified documents are a distraction. Maybe the classified documents were not sought, but found inadvertently when looking for unclassified documents regarding Biden family foreign dealings and the funneling of foreign money to The Big Guy.

With it clear that Republican-led House committees were going to be issuing subpoenas, Team Biden needed to make sure the Biden Center at U. Penn (in D.C.) was not in a position to produce those boxes in response to a subpoena. What better way to solve the problem than to move the boxes. But knowing there was potentially damaging documents in there, you needed lawyers with a duty of loyalty to their client (Joe) to do the work. They needed not only to move things, but to know what damaging material might already have been seen by others.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/01/the-unclassified-docs-bidens-lawyers-were-searching-for-may-be-the-key-to-the-real-scandal/

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
It was and is a clean-up operation and I have said so from day one.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien