Author Topic: Man's $115K Electric Hummer Breaks Down in Middle of Utah Desert, And It's Not the First Time  (Read 149 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Michael Austin, The Western Journal   By Michael Austin, The Western Journal
Published January 18, 2023 at 12:15

A man’s recent off-roading adventure went so wrong that a video documenting the disaster garnered 79,000 views in just one day.

Roman Mica — one of the hosts and reviewers of TFLoffroad, a vehicle review site — got stuck in the middle of the desert when the vehicle he was driving broke down.

That automobile happened to be an electric vehicle: the GMC Hummer EV.

Over the course of the video, Mica showed off the Hummer, its features and its performance during an off-road trip in Moab, Utah, before he, “once again” (oh yes, this isn’t the first time this has happened — more on that later) ran into some trouble with the vehicle.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/mans-115k-electric-hummer-breaks-middle-utah-desert-not-first-time
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 12:46:09 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson