Author Topic: Lockdown Queen Jacinda Ardern Announces Resignation as New Zealand Prime Minister  (Read 530 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lockdown Queen Jacinda Ardern Announces Resignation as New Zealand Prime Minister

Kurt Zindulka 18 Jan 2023

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has announced, in a reportedly tearful press conference, that she will resign on February 7th.

Jacinda Ardern, 42, who became infamous on the world stage for her fervent support of draconian lockdown policies during the Chinese coronavirus crisis, announced that she will be stepping down her role as prime minister, a position she has held since 2017.

The left-wing politician denied that she was stepping down over a yet to be disclosed scandal or because she felt she could no longer command a majority in the New Zealand parliament.

Reportedly holding back tears, she said: “I am not leaving because I believe we can’t win the election but because I believe we can and will,” in a press conference from Napier, according to the New Zealand Herald. 

However, Ardern and her left-wing Labour Party have seen their support among the public fall to its lowest level since 2017. A Kantar One News Poll last month found that the Labour Party had fallen by one per cent to just 33 per cent support, and therefore in the event of an election would likely be forced into forming a coalition government with the Green Party and the indigenous Māori Party.

The poll also found that her personal popularity had fallen to to 29 per cent, the lowest since before she became prime minister. Meanwhile a conservative bloc of the centre-right National Party at 38 per cent and the Libertarian Act party at 11 per cent could potentially form a coalition government of their own.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/01/18/lockdown-queen-jacinda-ardern-announces-resignation-as-new-zealand-prime-minister/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

She's nuts. Good riddance.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

For the Kiwis’ sake, I hope she stays gone.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That bitch was leading then to a real Mad Max event
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Ardern's Two-Tiered Society (Oct. 2021)

Reporter: “So you’ve basically said this is gonna be like … two different classes of people if you’re vaccinated or unvaccinated. You have all these rights if you are vaccinated.”

Ardern: *With a grin* “That is what it is. So, yep. yep.”

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/status/1616126942012489747

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
She should receive capital punishment, but I'm happy for her to be imprisoned for the rest of her life.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Oh, great. Looks like the new tyrant is as bad as the old tyrant.

https://twitter.com/_Janey_J/status/1616567498177904642