Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Charged in 'Rust' Shooting  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Alec Baldwin Charged in 'Rust' Shooting
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2023, 11:07:57 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Alec Baldwin's post-shooting interviews are going to be played for the jury over and over where he admitted he had firearms safety training and years of firearm experience

This is why you get a lawyer and SHUT THE FUNK UP

11:32 AM · Jan 19, 2023

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2023, 11:13:24 pm »
Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Baldwin has *already* been in court in lawsuits regarding him killing his staffer

He claimed he wasn't responsible due to him being an actor, that he didn't feel guilty, he wouldn't be charged, and that he is a victim as much as Hutchins

They jury will hear all of that

11:37 AM · Jan 19, 2023

Offline Kamaji

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2023, 02:33:50 am »
Prosecutors: Alec Baldwin ‘Definitely’ Pulled the Trigger’ — He Lied in a December 2021 Interview

Santa Fe district attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies and special prosecutor Andrea Reeb said Thursday on FNC’s “The Five” that Alec Baldwin definitely pulled the trigger of the gun that killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins while discussing the involuntary manslaughter charge against the actor.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/01/19/prosecutors-alec-baldwin-definitely-pulled-the-trigger-he-lied-in-a-december-2021-interview/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2023, 02:53:37 pm »
The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department has spent the last year investigating how live rounds made it onto the movie set. Armorer Hannah Guiterrez-Reed and assistant director Dave Halls were the only other crew members believed to have handled the gun that fired on set.

Early reports right after the shooting said that staff and actors were using this weapon or others for live round target practice during breaks and downtime. If true, this would certainly explain how live rounds were brought on-site. Also, this would be an extreme dereliction of gun safety rules and guidelines.

There were also early reports of people using the prop guns as a joke, pointing and pretending to shoot at each other. This follows my train of thought. I think Baldwin shot at the crew intentionally as a prank/joke to scare them, thinking it was only a blank. The shot is way too accurate to be chance. Of anywhere in the room he could have been pointing, he just happen to be aiming at two of the camera crew when the gun "fired itself"? I doubt it.

Since the shot occurred during a camera 'test', there was no need for any rounds whatsoever to be in the weapon, including blanks. In fact, there was no need for the revolver at all. The whole situation is unnecessary and unexplained.

Of all the articles I have read about this, one crucial detail is missing. How many rounds were loaded? Were they all live rounds? Or was the one fired the only live round in the cylinder?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2023, 03:27:28 pm »
Chances he gets jail time?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2023, 03:33:22 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2023, 03:44:06 pm »
The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Department has spent the last year investigating how live rounds made it onto the movie set. Armorer Hannah Guiterrez-Reed and assistant director Dave Halls were the only other crew members believed to have handled the gun that fired on set.

Early reports right after the shooting said that staff and actors were using this weapon or others for live round target practice during breaks and downtime. If true, this would certainly explain how live rounds were brought on-site. Also, this would be an extreme dereliction of gun safety rules and guidelines.

There were also early reports of people using the prop guns as a joke, pointing and pretending to shoot at each other. This follows my train of thought. I think Baldwin shot at the crew intentionally as a prank/joke to scare them, thinking it was only a blank. The shot is way too accurate to be chance. Of anywhere in the room he could have been pointing, he just happen to be aiming at two of the camera crew when the gun "fired itself"? I doubt it.

Since the shot occurred during a camera 'test', there was no need for any rounds whatsoever to be in the weapon, including blanks. In fact, there was no need for the revolver at all. The whole situation is unnecessary and unexplained.

Of all the articles I have read about this, one crucial detail is missing. How many rounds were loaded? Were they all live rounds? Or was the one fired the only live round in the cylinder?

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2023, 07:48:37 pm »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!