Author Topic: FNC’s Hume: Comer Overhyping Biden Probes, ‘Good Idea for Him to Get off Television’  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Hume: Comer Overhyping Biden Probes, ‘Good Idea for Him to Get off Television’

Pam Key 18 Jan 2023

Fox News chief political analyst Brit Hume said Wednesday on FNC’s “Special Report” that House Oversight Committee chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) is making too many television appearances “hyping” his investigations into President Joe Biden.

Hume said, “If these House investigators want to proceed judiciously, they might want to think about Mr. Comer. And it might be a good idea for him to get off television awhile, delve into the material here, and when he finds something, maybe tell us about it then. So far what he’s doing basically is hyping these investigations. He runs the risk of appearing to be nothing but a partisan about it, which is something the Republicans can’t afford because when that starts to happen, the press will be all over these Republicans.”

Anchor Bret Baier said, “And that is the risk right? Going over their skis, promising too much. They can’t deliver.”

Hume said, “That’s exactly right. Of course, if they were Democrats, they could say whatever they want. Doesn’t matter. Look at Adam Schiff, for example. He spouted out all kinds of claims about what he was going to find on Donald Trump during the investigations of the election and the alleged Russia collusion. It turned out despite his claims, he never had any of it. But you know, he kept on straight up banners flying, press continued to listen to him.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/01/18/fncs-hume-comer-overhyping-biden-probes-good-idea-for-him-to-get-off-television/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
And it might be a good idea for him to get off television awhile, delve into the material here, and when he finds something, maybe tell us about it then. So far what he’s doing basically is hyping these investigations.

I think Hume is right in theory, but the problem is I don't believe the Committee has those documents yet, so they can't delve into them.  And there is likely going to be a ton of resistance to actually giving the Committee those documents at all.  So, the purpose of the hype at this point is to apply pressure to the Administration to comply with Congressional subpoenas, etc..

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
(1) Less bluster around investigations and impeachments which would never pass 2/3 senate conviction anyway.

(2) Ultra Laser 24/7 focus on un-doing Biden's damage....   STARTING WITH WHAT CAUSED THE 1ST ECONOMIC DOMINO TO FALL IN THE 1ST PLACE- ....LEGISLATE TO  RESCIND BIDEN'S EO ON THE XL PIPELINE PERMITS!!!!! AND RESUME U.S. PATH TO ENERGRY INDEPENDENCE.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.