Author Topic: Trump claims documents found at Mar-a-Lago were empty folders labeled 'classified' that he'd kept be  (Read 383 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump claims documents found at Mar-a-Lago were empty folders labeled 'classified' that he'd kept because they were 'cool'
Sonam Sheth
Wed, January 18, 2023 at 3:31 PM CST

Trump claimed that government records seized from Mar-a-Lago last year were empty folders marked "classified" or "confidential."

He went on to say that he kept the "ordinary, inexpensive folders" because they were a "'cool' keepsake."

The DOJ has released photographic evidence showing the roughly one hundred pages of classified records recovered.

Former President Donald Trump claimed Wednesday that the government documents the FBI recovered from Mar-a-Lago last summer were just empty folders marked "classified" or "confidential."

"When I was in the Oval Office, or elsewhere, * 'papers' were distributed to groups of people & me, they would often be in a striped paper folder with 'Classified' or 'Confidential' or another word on them," he wrote on his Twitter-esque social media site Truth Social. "When the session was over, they would collect the paper(s), but not the folders, & I saved hundreds of them."

more
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-claims-documents-found-mar-213132471.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Trump claims documents found at Mar-a-Lago were empty folders labeled 'classified' that he'd kept because they were 'cool'
Sonam Sheth
Wed, January 18, 2023 at 3:31 PM CST

Trump claimed that government records seized from Mar-a-Lago last year were empty folders marked "classified" or "confidential."

He went on to say that he kept the "ordinary, inexpensive folders" because they were a "'cool' keepsake."

The DOJ has released photographic evidence showing the roughly one hundred pages of classified records recovered.

Former President Donald Trump claimed Wednesday that the government documents the FBI recovered from Mar-a-Lago last summer were just empty folders marked "classified" or "confidential."

"When I was in the Oval Office, or elsewhere, * 'papers' were distributed to groups of people & me, they would often be in a striped paper folder with 'Classified' or 'Confidential' or another word on them," he wrote on his Twitter-esque social media site Truth Social. "When the session was over, they would collect the paper(s), but not the folders, & I saved hundreds of them."

more
https://news.yahoo.com/trump-claims-documents-found-mar-213132471.html
Hmmmmmmm

Offline berdie

I don't find this too far fetched.

Offline Kamaji

I don't find this too far fetched.

For Trump?  No, I agree that it's not far-fetched.  It might be for a lot of people, but not for him.