Author Topic: Belgium: Muslim screaming ‘Allahu akbar’ slashes commuters at Brussels train station  (Read 495 times)

Offline mountaineer

Aaaannd ... we're back to slashing attacks at train stations.

https://twitter.com/MeghUpdates/status/1615796947289538560
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Man stabbed with butcher's knife at Gare du Midi
Tuesday, 17 January 2023

At around 09:30 on Tuesday, a man was stabbed with a butcher's knife at Gare du Midi in Brussels. The attacker was subdued by an off-duty member of the French police force. The victim was taken to hospital and is not believed to be in a critical situation.

The French-speaking news outlet RTL reported that the attacker had started screaming in the station before stabbing the victim who was left with blood "on his face and on his hands." A Frenchman, who works as a police officer in his native country, subsequently intervened and tackled the man to the ground.  ... Brussels Times
The writer forgot to mention what the guy was screaming, oddly enough.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Good. Look, all these Leftist European countries were so LOUD in the condemnation of Israel for their treatment of Muslim murderers. They all said, 'IF Israel treats these people so harshly, and refuses to respect them, THEN WE WILL TAKE THEM IN! Israel is so barbaric and uncivilized.'

And they did. Hahahahahahahahaha And the Muslims turned their countries into shitty third world hellholes in less than a decade.

Hey France! Hey Belgium! Hey Sweden! There are millions of more, poor, innocent, God loving, persecuted refugees for you to take in, you freaking idiots. Just send word to 'hateful' Israel and they will send you the millions of cutthroat murders you praise so highly.

The only reason Israel exist today is because they do not play by the European Leftist playbook. Israel looks reality in the face and knows when they see a murderous enemy. Europe prefers to coddle them, and Europe today is the result.

Rape is out of control. Murders are a daily count. And they imported it all into themselves. This is what our Democrats want for America.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 12:19:49 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Multiculturalism at work.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

Here we go again.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
240B...
Rape is out of control. Murders are a daily count. And they imported it all into themselves. This is what our Democrats want for America.

240b, it is not just the Democommies.  The Republicans are standing with their hands in their pockets and they have done zip through the years, even when they had the power to do something, they did nothing.

Have you ever looked at the numbers for each year of the Diversity Visa Program(Greencard Lottery).  You can easily search and see the numbers for each year, and one startling fact emerges.  The vast majority of recipients are coming from muslim nations.  We are far worse than Europe.  We have an established mechanism to bring 250,000 muslims to the USA legally every year.  These are new muslims, not related to folks here already.  Muslims in the USA can have their relatives apply to come to America and get a Greencard just because they are a relative.

You think things are bad in Europe, we are intentionally filling our country with the followers of the religion of peace.  The future is bleak.  I am glad I will not be here to see when the sh*t hits the fan.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The people who are throwing homosexuals off rooftops. (homosexuality is a death sentence)
The people who require women to wear a tent when out of their kitchen.
The people who yell, "Death to Infidels!"

Are the 'good guys'. (oppressed)

When Israel said, 'You cannot do that in Israel.' The entire world sided with the murderous Muslims.
They all said Israel is wrong, and HATE and MURDER is right. Why won't you let these people express their own culture?

Because 'their culture' is murder and death. They can do whatever they want. But not here.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm sure the authorities have no idea what the motive was for the attack.