Author Topic: Intense Storms Heading For Middle America And Northeast As National Weather Service Issues Warnings  (Read 732 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Intense Storms Heading For Middle America And Northeast As National Weather Service Issues Warnings

KAY SMYTHE
NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
January 18, 2023
11:42 AM ET

A strong winter storm will bring heavy snow to the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes starting Wednesday and is expected to last through Thursday.

The National Weather Service issued warnings on Tuesday that a strong Pacific storm will sweep over the Northwest, bringing heavy snow and strong winds from Colorado all the way to central Wisconsin, New York and New Hampshire. The extreme weather will create dangerous travel conditions, as snowfall rates greater than 2 inches per hour are possible across the region. The storm may also hit Utah, Wyoming, Arizona, and Nebraska.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/18/national-weather-service-intense-winter-storms/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2023, 05:31:26 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Must be heading to upstate NY, 'cause we're only supposed to get a half inch of rain tomorrow.