Author Topic: Report: DOJ Permitted Biden’s Personal Attorneys to Search for Classified Documents Without FBI  (Read 438 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: DOJ Permitted Biden’s Personal Attorneys to Search for Classified Documents Without FBI
 WENDELL HUSEBØ17 Jan 20236,023

President Joe Biden’s Justice Department reportedly permitted the president’s personal attorneys to search for classified documents in separate locations without security clearances or the FBI present.

Critics have questioned why Biden’s personal attorneys were initially looking for classified documents. Others have questioned why the president’s legal team was continuing to search his home Thursday for classified documents after a special counsel was appointed earlier that day.

According to the Wall Street Journal, the initial search, authorized by DOJ, involved people with no security clearance looking for potentially classified material. “Mr. Biden’s legal team prepared to search his other properties for any similar documents, and discussed with the Justice Department the prospect of having FBI agents present while Mr. Biden’s lawyers conducted the additional searches,” the report said.

“Instead, the two sides agreed that Mr. Biden’s personal attorneys would inspect the homes, notify the Justice Department as soon as they identified any other potentially classified records, and arrange for law-enforcement authorities to take them,” the report added.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/17/report-doj-permitted-bidens-personal-attorneys-to-search-for-classified-documents-without-fbi/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Isn't it an independent crime to allow a person who does not have a security clearance to view classified documents/information?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Isn't it an independent crime to allow a person who does not have a security clearance to view classified documents/information?

There was a time when doing that would have gotten you stripped of your security clearance and a long stay in the gray bar hotel.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

Yes, once upon a time.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Yes, once upon a time.

I think the statute is still there but, like a lot of other things these days, it is routinely ignored.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Yes if you are a Republican then it is a crime.
The Republic is lost.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert

The DOJ told the FBI to stand down and allow Biden’s lawyers to sort through his classified documents.

Security clearances be damned?

Merrick Garland will be brought into Congress and made to answer for this.

10:31 AM · Jan 18, 2023

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Judge Jeanine exposes Garland DOJ's COVER-UP of Biden Crime Family espionage operation". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1615776853133770778

Offline Mod2

Thread moved to Biden Crime Family with all the other document threads.

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Top Legal expert Jonathan Turley SKEWERS Regime DOJ after allowing Biden lawyers to sift through STOLEN classified docs UNSUPERVISED— TAMPERING?!  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1615776728177049600