Author Topic: Proof: Strokes are caused by the COVID vaccines  (Read 497 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Proof: Strokes are caused by the COVID vaccines
« on: January 18, 2023, 05:02:42 pm »
Proof: Strokes are caused by the COVID vaccines

I bet $1M that the vax causes strokes. Any takers? They knew this at the very start of the vaccination campaign if they were paying attention to the adverse event reports.

I'll show you how they knew. The COVID vaccines cause strokes. There is no doubt about it. In fact, I’m so sure of this, I will bet anyone $1M.

I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is. Are any of the drug companies willing to do that? If they don’t, you should be worried. Very worried.

Surely there is someone at the CDC or FDA who will take my bet? If not, then why not admit the truth: that they have absolutely no confidence at all when they claim that the COVID vaccines don’t cause strokes and there is nothing to worry about. #clotshots #deaths #stroke #covid #pfizer

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/proof-strokes-are-caused-by-the-covid
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Proof: Strokes are caused by the COVID vaccines
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 06:24:18 pm »
The instant I saw that the drug makers had been protected from lawsuits I knew not to get within a mile of ANY of those vaccines. If I had done so I would not be here today. 100% certainty.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 06:32:59 pm »
The instant I saw that the drug makers had been protected from lawsuits I knew not to get within a mile of ANY of those vaccines. If I had done so I would not be here today. 100% certainty.

That's right, just on principle... Then add all the coercion... Oh HELL no!  **nononono*

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 06:47:39 pm »
Ditto. The more the administration demanded it, the more I held back, even to the point of realizing I might have to sell off some assets to survive being unemployed if it came to that.

My Mom and Dad got the shots before I could make the case to them not to. THey grew up in a generation which has regarded doctors highly. Dad has a series of minor TIAs afterwards, thankfully with only some minor damage, but I have little doubt the shots were a factor. They're in their 90s..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 06:52:00 pm »
Ditto. The more the administration demanded it, the more I held back, even to the point of realizing I might have to sell off some assets to survive being unemployed if it came to that.

My Mom and Dad got the shots before I could make the case to them not to. THey grew up in a generation which has regarded doctors highly. Dad has a series of minor TIAs afterwards, thankfully with only some minor damage, but I have little doubt the shots were a factor. They're in their 90s..

And probably have constitutions of iron! Thank God!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2023, 06:53:19 pm »
And probably have constitutions of iron! Thank God!
They're starting to show their age, but Mom's Mom lived to 101, Dad's to 95.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2023, 06:54:23 pm »
They're starting to show their age, but Mom's Mom lived to 101, Dad's to 95.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2023, 05:59:01 pm »
I just heard of a 7 year-old boy who has had 2 strokes. What is the likelihood that this would happen to an unvaccinated children, I wonder.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2023, 06:08:49 pm »
I don't have the $1,000,000 to bet. But if I did, he had better put it in escrow.

Most of these charlatans who put out huge bets like this have no intention of ever paying them out.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024