Author Topic: Angel Mom on Dr. Phil: My Son’s Illegal Alien Killer Served 35 Days in Jail  (Read 113 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Angel Mom on Dr. Phil: My Son’s Illegal Alien Killer Served 35 Days in Jail

JOHN BINDER17 Jan 2023321

Angel Mom Sabine Durden Coulter, whose son, Dominic Durden, was killed by an illegal alien about a decade ago in the sanctuary state of California, appeared on Dr. Phil this month to highlight the human cost of illegal immigration.

Durden Coulter, like many other Angel Families, has made it her life’s mission to raise awareness for the American victims of illegal immigration who are often ignored by the national establishment media and politicians in Washington, DC, focused on the well-being of border crossers and illegal aliens.

This month, Durden Coulter took her son’s story to daytime television, appearing on Dr. Phil to challenge open borders advocates. Durden Coulter detailed to a stunned audience:

Ten years ago, my son was a 911 dispatcher for the Riverside Sheriff’s Department, heading to work on his motorcycle at 5:45 am when an illegal alien — with two felony convictions, one deportation, two DUIs which he was on probation for and he had no license, no insurance, no registration — turned his truck in front of my son’s motorcycle and killed him instantly.

“This is what I have left of my son, his ashes,” Durden Coulter continued, raising a small urn filled with her son’s ashes:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/17/angel-mom-on-dr-phil-my-sons-illegal-alien-killer-served-35-days-in-prison/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson