Author Topic: DACA recipient to Minnesota lawmakers: ‘We are voting’  (Read 516 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
DACA recipient to Minnesota lawmakers: ‘We are voting’
« on: January 18, 2023, 01:55:49 pm »
Alpha News By Anthony Gockowski -January 17, 2023

“Deferred action does not provide lawful status,” according to the United States government. Only U.S. citizens can vote in Minnesota.

A DACA recipient had this to say to Minnesota lawmakers last week: “We are voting.”

“We are voting. Our people are voting. If you don’t pass this bill, people are going to vote you all out,” Angelico Bello, who said she is a DACA recipient, told the House Transportation Committee Jan. 10.

DACA stands for Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, which is an Obama-era rule that protects its recipients from deportation for renewable, two-year periods.

“Deferred action does not provide lawful status,” according to the United States government. Only U.S. citizens can vote in Minnesota.

Bello was testifying in favor of a bill that would allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses.

Walter Hudson
@WalterHudson

This past week, as the House Transportation committee heard HF 4 which would provide driver's licenses to illegal aliens, this testifier told members:

"We are voting. Our people are voting. If you don't pass this bill, people are going to vote you all out."

Pretty audacious.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1614270680303804417

More: https://alphanews.org/daca-recipient-to-minnesota-lawmakers-we-are-voting/

Offline Kamaji

Re: DACA recipient to Minnesota lawmakers: ‘We are voting’
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2023, 03:12:36 pm »
So, the investigations into illegal voting will begin ...... nah, they won't.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2023, 03:20:48 pm »
Committing voter fraud is one more reason to deport them.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 03:22:57 pm »
Committing voter fraud is one more reason to deport them.

It is, unfortunately, that will never happen.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2023, 06:35:16 am »
Usually, tides go out and they come back.  I am long time waiting for the tide to turn on all this illegal invader nonsense.

Perhaps I am callous, but I do not believe anyone that is a DACA person has rights of any kind in this nation but a safe deportation.  We as a nation owe these invaders a big fat NOTHING!!!

Perhaps Biden is doing a good thing, for perhaps the American people who are having to pay for these invaders will rise up and say enough already.

I believe 100% in immigration.  100%.  But equally, I am 100% opposed to illegal invaders entering MY COUNTRY.  I oppose the US government spending one dime on any of these people, and I fully support the end of refugee status.  It gives large numbers of people false hope of gaining legal entry into the USA, and it serves no one.  I believe 92% get denied refugee status.  So why create this monster billion dollar system to turn away 92% of those applying for refugee status?

I know the self serving elected pukes in Washington have zero sensitivity to how they spend the taxpayers' money, and phony conservatives are just as good at wasting money as the uber liberals, at some point Washington has to be brought back to reality that spending money unchecked has dire consequences.

I saw a clip of the moron senator from West Virginia, Sen Manchin, and he is utterly clueless, verbalizing quaint rhetoric he has no intention of honoring.  He supports the spend like a drunken sailor mentality.  These people need to be removed from Washington, even if it means getting rid of them one by one, targeting them with their next election.

How many hundreds of billions do the American people need to see squandered before they take action?  Apparently we have not reached that number.  Perhaps when half of America is starving to death, maybe then they will pay attention.  That moment in time is now.  Half of America starving was a thought that would never enter my mind twenty years ago, and now, I say to myself I need to build a larger cache of foods, ammo, etc to survive the oncoming slaughter of humanity.  And I believe powerful people want about 8 billion of us gone from the planet, sooner the better.

The day of total anarchy, mass starvation, no law and order, and mass societal murder, may just be right around the corner.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2023, 06:37:17 am by jafo2010 »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2023, 12:13:07 pm »
¡Si Se Puede!  ¡Si Se Puede!  ¡Si Se Puede!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2023, 10:16:20 pm »
DACA recipient:
“We are voting. Our people are voting. If you don’t pass this bill, people are going to vote you all out,”

The proper response should be:
Very well. Go ahead and vote. But we are arresting. And if you vote, we will arrest you and THROW you out -- of the country.
(which we should be doing anyway)