Author Topic: Donald Trump blasts evangelicals for ‘disloyalty’ over lack of 2024 support  (Read 611 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://nypost.com/2023/01/17/trump-blasts-evangelicals-for-not-supporting-him-a-sign-of-disloyalty/

Former President Donald Trump lashed out at evangelicals for not supporting his latest presidential campaign, saying it was a “sign of disloyalty” after he appointed three conservative Supreme Court justices and made their long-held dream of overturning Roe v. Wade possible.

Trump, 76, told Real America’s Voice’s “The Water Cooler” Monday that the religious bloc of voters who were key to his 2016 victory have not yet come out to back his 2024 White House bid.

“That’s a sign of disloyalty,” Trump told host David Brody. “There’s great disloyalty in the world of politics, and that’s a sign of disloyalty.”

EXCERPT
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Kamaji

Offline DB

And there's Trump in a nutshell...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

!!! BREAKING NEWS !!!

Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
https://nypost.com/2023/01/17/trump-blasts-evangelicals-for-not-supporting-him-a-sign-of-disloyalty/

Former President Donald Trump lashed out at evangelicals for not supporting his latest presidential campaign, saying it was a “sign of disloyalty” after he appointed three conservative Supreme Court justices and made their long-held dream of overturning Roe v. Wade possible.

Trump, 76, told Real America’s Voice’s “The Water Cooler” Monday that the religious bloc of voters who were key to his 2016 victory have not yet come out to back his 2024 White House bid.

“That’s a sign of disloyalty,” Trump told host David Brody. “There’s great disloyalty in the world of politics, and that’s a sign of disloyalty.”

EXCERPT

The idea that voters owe loyalty to a politician is...uncommon.  At least in this country.

Offline LMAO

Trump doesn’t have the ability to attract anyone beyond his base. But, he also can’t afford to lose any of his base and I have a hunch that he will continue to lose more except the most rabid of supporters
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Just wow !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline LMAO

Just wow !

This is typical for him. He had the same meltdown after Ron DeSantis decisively won reelection in Florida.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Trump doesn’t have the ability to attract anyone beyond his base. But, he also can’t afford to lose any of his base and I have a hunch that he will continue to lose more except the most rabid of supporters

I think you're right.  I also think we have zero chance of winning the Presidency in 2024 if he's the nominee, and likely would get our butts kicked downticket as well.  I've never not voted for the GOP nominee in my life, and would do so again if push came to shove.  But there is certainly a part of me that would like to see him lose just to shut him up.

And if I feel like that as a hard-committed GOP voter who already voted for him twice, I can only imagine how people who aren't as conservative must feel.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The implosion continues.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.