Author Topic: The Dumbest Thing Ever Said on Cable News... Derek Hunter  (Read 135 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Dumbest Thing Ever Said on Cable News... Derek Hunter
« on: January 17, 2023, 04:04:21 pm »
The Dumbest Thing Ever Said on Cable News
Derek Hunter

|  Jan 17, 2023

You won’t find anyone more critical of what cable “news” has become than I am. It really is pathetic. Every network has morphed into a platform for some of the dumbest people around to spew the absolute stupidest things ever to escape the mouths of human beings. There was a time when I thought this was a bug in the system, but it has become an everyday thing, so dumb has to be the business model now. Yet, just the other day, one of the dumbest things ever said on TV, perhaps the dumbest, was spewed on MSNBC and it deserves to be highlighted.

First off, let me say I truly do believe 99% of cable news is not news and it makes its audience dumber for having watched it. That isn’t something specific to any network, it’s specific to every network. I watched an hour of daytime cable news last Friday and saw interview after interview by employees of this network of employees of that network. In other words, it was a conversation that was better suited to the break room, not under the banner of “news.” No one involved had any firsthand knowledge of the stories they were talking about, nor did they have any insights beyond what any person fed buzzwords and talking points could have spewed. It was a waste of time that, like a car crash, I couldn’t look away from.

While disappointment is common while watching any of the networks, disbelief is still semi-rare. So a Saturday exchange on MSNBC caught my eye, not only because it was stupid, but precisely because it was one of the dumbest things I’ve ever heard. It was so bad that not only should everyone working for NBC News be embarrassed to be associated with it, anyone retired from their parent company should hang their heads in shame.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2023/01/17/the-dumbest-thing-ever-said-on-cable-news-n2618357
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Re: The Dumbest Thing Ever Said on Cable News... Derek Hunter
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 04:17:57 pm »
I've seen some gas lighting by MSNBC and CNN the past week that would burn a person's eyes out that they are so jaw dropping.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.