Author Topic: NYC Mayor Blasts Feds’ Migrant Response During Visit To Texas Border  (Read 175 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NYC Mayor Blasts Feds’ Migrant Response During Visit To Texas Border
“We expect more from our national leaders to address this issue in a real way,” Mayor Eric Adams said during his visit to El Paso.

Jan 17, 2023, 10:07 AM EST

immigrants straight from the border to other cities, including New York.VIA ASSOCIATED PRESS
EL PASO, Texas (AP) — During a visit to the Texas border city of El Paso, New York Mayor Eric Adams offered up a blistering criticism of the federal government’s response to the influx of immigrants into U.S. cities, saying, “We need clear coordination.”

He said Sunday that cities where immigrants are flowing to need help from the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

“Our cities are being undermined. And we don’t deserve this. Migrants don’t deserve this. And the people who live in the cities don’t deserve this,” Adams said as he wrapped up a weekend visit to El Paso. “We expect more from our national leaders to address this issue in a real way.”

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mayor-eric-adams-visits-el-paso-border-urges-reform_n_63c6b1f1e4b0cbfd55f629f9
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: NYC Mayor Blasts Feds’ Migrant Response During Visit To Texas Border
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 03:29:56 pm »
From HuffPo? :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: NYC Mayor Blasts Feds’ Migrant Response During Visit To Texas Border
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 03:47:09 pm »
New York City Mayor, Eric Adams, has done more investigatory work along the Mexican border than Border Czarina, Kackles.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.