Author Topic: Illegal Aliens Linked to South American Theft Ring Accused of Burglarizing Alabama Jewelry Store  (Read 145 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Aliens Linked to South American Theft Ring Accused of Burglarizing Alabama Jewelry Store

GSPDJOHN BINDER

15 Jan 2023

Two illegal aliens linked to a South American theft ring are accused of robbing a jewelry store in Gulf Shores, Alabama.

Ricardo Fabian Soto-Vargas, a 34-year-old illegal alien from Chile, and Sebastian Vilches, a 36-year-old illegal alien from Chile, were arrested this month and charged with third-degree burglary, possession of burglary tools, and marijuana possession.

According to the Gulf Shores Police Department, Soto-Vargas and Vilches were in the midst of burglarizing the Diamond Jewelers store when officers were called to the scene. When they arrived, officers found that the alarm had been set off as a result of Soto-Vargas and Vilches allegedly forcing their way into the store.

Even as Soto-Vargas and Vilches had allegedly fled the scene, officers tracked their vehicle down and arrested them.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/illegal-aliens-linked-south-american-theft-ring-accused-burglarizing-alabama-je-404273/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson