Author Topic: Club for Growth Endorses Jim Banks in Indiana Senate Race  (Read 180 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Club for Growth Endorses Jim Banks in Indiana Senate Race
« on: January 17, 2023, 02:36:39 pm »
Club for Growth Endorses Jim Banks in Indiana Senate Race

Sean Moran 17 Jan 2023

The Club for Growth PAC endorsed Rep. Jim Banks’ (R-IN) bid for Indiana Senate, saying in a statement Tuesday the Hoosier lawmaker is a “proven conservative” and a “champion” for liberty.

“Jim Banks is a proven conservative and a champion for economic freedom, liberty, and opportunity – we are proud to endorse his campaign for Indiana Senate,” said Club for Growth PAC President David McIntosh. “Club for Growth PAC and Club for Growth Action are prepared to spend whatever it takes to help Banks secure the nomination and victory.”

The Club for Growth PAC said in a statement that they backed Banks in his 2016 GOP primary for the House; the conservative activist group said that the Hoosier lawmaker is a three-time winner of the Club’s Defender of Economic Freedom Award. Banks also has a 93 percent lifetime rating on the Club for Growth Foundation Scoreboard.

Banks told Breitbart News Washington Bureau Chief Matthew Boyle that he is running for Senate because America needs “conservative fighters in the Senate.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/17/club-for-growth-endorses-jim-banks-in-indiana-senate-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Club for Growth Endorses Jim Banks in Indiana Senate Race
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 03:59:14 pm »
Mitch will torpedo him ASAP.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien