Author Topic: Calls Mount To Stop Offshore Wind Projects As More Whales Wash Up Dead  (Read 245 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY YAEL HALON WITH HOUSTON KEENE ON JAN 16, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Calls Mount To Stop Offshore Wind Projects As More Whales Wash Up Dead

Dead whaleLawmakers, fishermen, and marine activists are calling for an investigation into whether offshore wind projects are killing marine life after a recent spate of dead whales washing up along the New Jersey-New York coastline.

Seafreeze fisheries liaison Meghan Lapp told Fox News that the Biden administration’s initiative to build wind farms to combat climate change could be threatening the lives of whales as an increasing number have turned up dead in various states across the country.

“I can’t authoritatively say that all of the whales that are washing up are because of offshore wind farms. But what I can tell you is that the seven whales that washed up off New Jersey in the past month have all washed up during intense geotechnical surveying of wind farm leases off of New Jersey,” Lapp said Friday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/calls-mount-to-stop-offshore-wind-projects-as-more-whales-wash-up-dead/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

Re: Calls Mount To Stop Offshore Wind Projects As More Whales Wash Up Dead
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 02:41:47 pm »
The life of a whale is secondary to the emotional reward that an elitist liberal receives from directing the use of other people's money.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 02:51:51 pm »
WRITTEN BY YAEL HALON WITH HOUSTON KEENE ON JAN 16, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Calls Mount To Stop Offshore Wind Projects As More Whales Wash Up Dead

Dead whaleLawmakers, fishermen, and marine activists are calling for an investigation into whether offshore wind projects are killing marine life after a recent spate of dead whales washing up along the New Jersey-New York coastline.

Seafreeze fisheries liaison Meghan Lapp told Fox News that the Biden administration’s initiative to build wind farms to combat climate change could be threatening the lives of whales as an increasing number have turned up dead in various states across the country.

“I can’t authoritatively say that all of the whales that are washing up are because of offshore wind farms. But what I can tell you is that the seven whales that washed up off New Jersey in the past month have all washed up during intense geotechnical surveying of wind farm leases off of New Jersey,” Lapp said Friday on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/calls-mount-to-stop-offshore-wind-projects-as-more-whales-wash-up-dead/
We all know it's climate change that's killing the whales.   :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2023, 02:59:20 pm »
Certain frequency sonar waves have been shown to cause harm/distress to whale species.

////00000////

Think of it as mercy killing.  Which is worse - whales being unncessarilly harmed by Global Climate Change nonsense, or, whales living long healthy happy lives ignorant for the impending Doom of Global Climate Change?

Whales are necessary collateral damage so elitist liberal limousine liberals can think they are making the world a better place ... for themselves.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2023, 04:00:57 pm »
Certain frequency sonar waves have been shown to cause harm/distress to whale species.

Certain frequency electromagnetic waves have been shown to cause harm/distress to humans.  Yet liberals insist on flooding high-population areas with 'free' [sic] wifi.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-