Author Topic: Houston activists call for arrest of armed taqueria diner who shot, killed robbery suspect  (Read 389 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So sad. Too bad!  Suck it

Community activists in Houston are calling for a restaurant patron who shot and killed a robbery suspect during a holdup to be arrested, saying he went beyond self-defense despite many calling him a hero.

Customers were eating inside a local taqueria when 30-year-old Eric Eugene Washington entered and pointed a pistol at them and demanded cash. As he gathered the cash, an armed patron can be seen on surveillance video getting up from the booth he was sitting in and shooting his pistol at Washington multiple times.

"He was within the law when he fired the first initial shots," said activist Quanell X in a news conference in front of the establishment. "But we believe he went from being a law-abiding citizen to a lawbreaker."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/houston-activists-arrest-armed-taqueria-shot-killed-robbery
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe they can charge him with "Desiccation of a corpse" for blowing his brains out with the last two shots.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If the first four shots were fatal, the rest are moot, unless they want to prosecute for mutilation of a corpse.

Prove the first four shots were not fatal, maybe they'd have a case, but that is unlikely.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

Liberals ask; "Why did he shoot him 9 times."
Answer, "Because he ran out of bullets".

Offline LMAO

From the article...

activist Quanell X

Of course
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy